[FT] Rangers 0 - 2 Motherwell

That was tough to take. Not good enough...again.

It's quite depressing but I'm actually glad we're not facing that lot at Hampden. How times change...

Pedro won't last. Get Tommy Wright in.

Edited by Gonzo79

I can't see the manager going as it stands.

However, he can't keep losing games like this and there's some debate as to whether he can actually put a proper run of wins together.

Who do we bring in instead and where do we find the funds to replace the up to 10 players again? And how long does the new man get if his players let him down?

It's up to the board to attract the best possible candidate. Hopefully next time they can find someone with some sort of track record at a decent level - something our current manager doesn't have.

He won't win us the Scottish League either. Moult joined Motherwell from the Conference and I'd hazard a guess if he joined either of the old firm he would struggle to get the same goal return.

He's score less goals for teams who create more chances? How does that work?

Gems can be found in leagues all over the world and Moult's time at Motherwell has been impressive. I'm not sure he'd play regularly for us but if you want a cheap, proven option then why look to Mexico when you can look locally.

He's score less goals for teams who create more chances? How does that work?

Gems can be found in leagues all over the world and Moult's time at Motherwell has been impressive. I'm not sure he'd play regularly for us but if you want a cheap, proven option then why look to Mexico when you can look locally.

so you think moult would score more goals for motherwell than herrera would?

Lots of unforced errors from both fullbacks and the entire midfield.

It's easy to point at Moult and say that we should have signed him. I don't think he would have helped us much today. We lost that match in midfield. Peña and Windass were both obvious passengers today.

The manager needs to get more from this team.

Its not the games that is the issue we can accept that form sometimes dips Frankie. Its the big tests, he's failed them all. Thats whats unsustainable and the Rangers fans are where the pressure will come from. Just so we're clear I'm not for getting rid of him the board will have no choice.

I get that but to pass tests sometimes you have to give time.

so you think moult would score more goals for motherwell than herrera would?

Not sure what you mean?

I've not seen enough of Herrera to judge him fairly but Moult would have been a better signing in my view.