[FT] Rangers 0 - 2 Motherwell

Well, it simply comes down to composure and taking chances. We had plenty and couldn't take one.

All credit to Motherwell and Moult - a player who some suggest isn't good enough for us. I say otherwise.

If he played for us, Frankie, he would be suspended for large parts of the season.

Well, it simply comes down to composure and taking chances. We had plenty and couldn't take one.

All credit to Motherwell and Moult - a player who some suggest isn't good enough for us. I say otherwise.

congratulations to Motherwell. They won the game

Moult probably is good enough to play for our current team. That isn't saying a lot. We need much better.

Pedro was a joke of an appointment and should have been bounced months ago. We're just completely wasting our time and making no progress. We're awful.

Good to see you back again - where have you been recently? Back on for a Rangers loss though?

The manager deserves his fair share of criticism but we played fine today - just gave away a cheap goal and missed the chances we did create.

If we sack the manager how do we know the same players won't make the same mistakes?

As much as we didn't deserve to win today, Motherwell didn't deserve it either. They'll get horsed 5-0 by the Scum and its more lethal striker-force. The only good thing that comes off today is that we don't have to face IRA FC AS WELL AS such heinous stuff by the men in black once more than necessary this season.

Dunno what we had for lunch today, but our conversion of chances was critically dreadful. PC needs to answer why he did not remove both Pena and Windass much earlier, as well as why we played fully into Motherwell's game plan ... i.e. long balls rather than cutting through them. One thing that IMHO does not work in games like these is having Dorrans and Jack playing DM. Not least if it is "only" Moult to cover.

Lovely that Sutton goes on the CO route again with Alves, who, if suspended, might be missing the next OF game ... coincidentally. Too bad the ref didn't book Alves.

He shouldn’t have been on the park Frankie. He smashed Cardoso nose everywhere with his elbow. If moult was wearing blue he wouldn’t have been on the park. McLean performance was shameful. Ok we didn’t take our chances but that has no bearing on another disgraceful referee.

Edited by cooponthewing

Moult probably is good enough to play for our current team. That isn't saying a lot. We need much better.

I'll say this slowly as some seem incapable of understanding it. We have no money so we have to sign players who can do the business in the league we play in. Moult does so consistently and is a proven decent player.

He won't win us the Champions League but that's not our league nowadays. He's have won us that game today though.