[FT] Rangers 0 - 2 Motherwell

We are absolutely rancid though. Even you must see that.

What I see is someone i'm puzzled as to who you have been watching. The current Rangers first team are largely a newly built team who have lost just two league games and one of those was robbery by referee while the other though I hate to say it was to comfortably the best team in the country.

A side in formation who have rattled in 20 league goals in 9 games which only the aforementioned best team in the country can better and that by only 1 goal. And though I don't believe any of us actually like it when we lose it occurs to me that we rarely if ever see you around here when they're winning but you jump right back in after a single loss.

See you for the next one once this Motherwell rant has run out of steam.

What I see is someone i'm puzzled as to who you have been watching. The current Rangers first team are largely a newly built team who have lost just two league games and one of those was robbery by referee while the other though I hate to say it was to comfortably the best team in the country.

A side in formation who have rattled in 20 league goals in 9 games which only the aforementioned best team in the country can better and that by only 1 goal. And though I don't believe any of us actually like it when we lose it occurs to me that we rarely if ever see you around here when they're winning but you jump right back in after a single loss.

See you for the next one once this Motherwell rant has run out of steam.

Give it a rest. We're now behind Motherwell in the league for fuck's sake. We're awful.

I thought after the first half hour we actually played quite reasonably, Even although Morelos isn't scoring his work for the team is fantastic.

Miller proved once again he does give something to the team. His bad form possibly did have something to do with his relationship with Pedro. There is nothing worse than a boss you don't get on with. I will admit Hearts had nothing up front. Lafferty scored a nice free kick but for the rest he is very poor and his co-striker was even worse. I must also admit if we do not sign Jamie Walker I won't be too sorry as he didn't really do much.

Seems drawing 1-1 at home to Killie isn't so dramatic for some as it is for others. Think the rabble will be giving the big licks they were when we did exactly the same thing just days ago?