[FT] Rangers 0 - 2 Motherwell

Yup, plenty of folk in with sand in their eyes this morning.

the excuses now being made are an embarrassment - respected posters as well

"we were actually the better team"

what on fucking earth?

windass is the definition of donkey and week after week he plays - badly

set up badly , playing badly and then bad substitutions - a trademark

now after accepting responsibility yesterday the clown says its all the players' fault today?

farcical

i hope the Board have one last roll of the dice with a surprise lined up as they new manager

Sandanza, Clark....

Performance wise, black, foster......pretty much all of ally's team lol

Most players in the current era we buy from Scottish teams have been a waste. We aren't buying the very best of the Scottish teams nowadays as we can't compete. Gone are the days of buying the best on offer. We are buying what they don't want

Derek Riordan for me is the classic example of a player who looked like a world beater at a non-OF team then sunk without a trace when he made the step up. I'm not saying we shouldn't sign the odd player from other Scottish sides, but we should be focusing elsewhere.

the excuses now being made are an embarrassment - respected posters as well

"we were actually the better team"

what on fucking earth?

windass is the definition of donkey and week after week he plays - badly

set up badly , playing badly and then bad substitutions - a trademark

now after accepting responsibility yesterday the clown says its all the players' fault today?

farcical

i hope the Board have one last roll of the dice with a surprise lined up as they new manager

All about opinions and your's as good or farcical as anyone else's.

Derek Riordan for me is the classic example of a player who looked like a world beater at a non-OF team then sunk without a trace when he made the step up. I'm not saying we shouldn't sign the odd player from other Scottish sides, but we should be focusing elsewhere.
Like pedro has.