[FT] Rangers 0 - 2 Motherwell

Sandanza, Clark....

Performance wise, black, foster......pretty much all of ally's team lol

Most players in the current era we buy from Scottish teams have been a waste. We aren't buying the very best of the Scottish teams nowadays as we can't compete. Gone are the days of buying the best on offer. We are buying what they don't want

Sandaza record wasn't great before. There must be dozens i cant think off as its happening all the time at rangers and celtc.

Jon daily maybe.

No...last time that happened was 10 months ago under Warburton (Sheep and Heartz at home, Accies away).

I think the buck stops at the board. Not very good at recruiting a manager really.

Quoting Compo a couple of pages back.

Edited by Bearman

Of course we should but it's not a given.

This sense of entitlement really frustrates me. It's a game of football and the better team wins based on a number of factors. Today we lost.

A voice of sanity amongst the hysteria.

I wanted a victory, I didn't get one. I wanted a great performance, I didn't get one. I wanted a trophy after so many disappointments, I won't get one this time.

So I congratulate Motherwell on their success and get on with life. One day it will be our turn. Until then I hope to retain some composure.

Motherwell won fair and square today and it should take nothing from their victory to also acknowledge yet another truly awful display of refereeing incompetence. Is there no one in this country capable of refereeing a match involving Rangers.

It’s my little boys first birthday today so I didn’t see the game.

However I hope our failure to win the “Diddy” cup can act as a motivator and spur us on to league success.

This week we can close the gap on Aberdeen or Celtic (or both of a draw). If we can stay close until January then who knows what the season holds.

Edited by Waltersgotstyle

The referee did us no favours but we still had enough chances to win this and didn't take them. At the end of the day given a choice I would rather lose this than drop points in a league match.

I also didn’t see it unfortunately but from watching back those highlights: looks like Rangers had enough chances to win multiple games and that the referee was keeping on track this season. That was a straight forward red card at the start and the Cardoso one another easy red. Is there some rule that it is acceptable to elbow Rangers players in the face this season? This really does need highlighted by the club.