[FT] Rangers 0 - 2 Motherwell

We're blaming refs? Jesus.

If you don't take the ref s performance into account your off your napper mate , Motherwell should have had 1 , very possibly 2 players sent off in the first half alone

Edited by rbr

But we have more chance of winning a cup.

It's a cup that effectively wins you nothing but a day out at Hamden. Points win prizes in the form of a chance at Euro competition and our current points tally doesn't comfortably give us a chance at Euro football.

In saying that we're not even out of the first quarter yet but we need points more than we need the league cup.

Poor refereeing was a factor but poor finishing let us down today. As other have said there's only so many times we can say things in Pedro's defence.......

I honestly think that it doesn’t matter what manager you’ve got; Rangers are systematically fucked the way it is just now.

Poor refereeing was a factor but poor finishing let us down today. As other have said there's only so many times we can say things in Pedro's defence.......

He's only had one transfer window.

MW got 4 and I think Pedro has a better side already even after today's result.

However we are still woefully short in 2 or 3 positions. Left MF for one.

He's only had one transfer window.

MW got 4 and I think Pedro has a better side already even after today's result.

However we are still woefully short in 2 or 3 positions. Left MF for one.

MW got too long and we cant afford to make the same mistake again

Just finished reading all the posts.Was at game and felt embarrassed by result but some of it was our own fault--main culprit Windass.I thought I heard on tannoy that Pena was playing:roflmao:.

First half it was nine men v twelve,above two were non existant and should disappear from club ASAP and twelfth man wore black he was absolutely woeful.

I have advocated that we give Caxinha time but not any more he is out of his depth.

I also have to look at attending games on my own as my son is so disgusted that he says he will not be going back till manager sacked.

Today was a complete waste of £30 ticket as we lacked leadership both on and off park.

Finally I hope that somewhere there is still a referee supervisor as the standard in Scotland,and especially against Rangers is really really pathetic.