[FT] Rangers 0 - 2 Motherwell

We lost because we didnt take our chances.

But we need to tackle the refereeing as well or we will have no fit players soon enough.

Nearly every game v us someone is sent off or should be. Depending how honest the ref is.

Motherwell could have had 4 sent off today.

Bowman & Hartley were definites and Kipre & Moult could have walked too as could Alves

Another thing we need to consider is that we've got players from countries where they get better protection from their referees.

What we saw today from MacLean was nothing short of disgraceful.He totally lost the game early on & let too many incidents go unpunished.

We played with 10 men first half (Pena), yet should have been ahead if taking our chances. The criticism from me is where was the fight, you stand up to bullies, we just don't have that in our team.

Forget about a new Manager, never going to happen while Park has a say.

Another thing we need to consider is that we've got players from countries where they get better protection from their referees.

What we saw today from MacLean was nothing short of disgraceful.He totally lost the game early on & let too many incidents go unpunished.

Just another normal inept Scottish refereeing performance then!

I can guarantee that Motherwell will not be allowed to play as physically as that in the final , this year I have witnessed 2 of the worst refereeing performances ever ,incompetence is doing the ref a favour , but our board will keep the dignified silence pish going again

The referee did us no favours but we still had enough chances to win this and didn't take them. At the end of the day given a choice I would rather lose this than drop points in a league match.

Windass could have had a hat-trick.

Nothing against him but he's an EFL2 player. Left MF needs sorting out in January. Get someone in on loan if need be.

When you compare us with the yahoos who have got Sinclair in that position you 'll see what I mean

Edited by RANGERRAB