Ibroxnoise Website / Blog

I totally thought this was a fake Gers fansite. The stories are always negative and the clickbait is rife. Never any stories that the MSM don’t carry, so I’ve decided to avoid.

Had a wee look, as you say certainly negative. Best avoided.

Probably set up with good intent, but, as we see on various boards, if something goes against the grain - opinion-wise - things can take a nasty turn. And as opposed to a board, who will counter bloggers and their remarks, claims, and conjecture?

One should perhaps "hide" the relevant publication on NewsNow and if enough people do it, it may end up a no-mark again. As I said elsewhere, HITC, TransferTavern and the like have quickly evolved from a "news deliverer" to "news producers" and thus quickly lost respectability, if they ever had them.

Edited by der Berliner

Pretty sure the guy is ex-gersnet.

Personally I found his writing to be not well written, lacking in knowledge and insight, and being very subjectively one-sided, and so always avoid. However, I do think he's incredibly adept at creating a very tempting, click-bait headline.

Personally I found his writing to be not well written, lacking in knowledge and insight, and being very subjectively one-sided, and so always avoid. However, I do think he's incredibly adept at creating a very tempting, click-bait headline.

Yeah the headlines are classic clickbait.

“Senior Gers Player Had Something Astounding To Say About Blah Blah Blah”.

There is nothing wrong with being subjective or one-sided perse'. There is quite clearly an editorial line as far as Pedro is concerned, as in they, don't seem to like him. For me I just find the site a bit too tabloid for my tastes and the comments section is like reading the same on any tabloid site.