Rangers statement

There has been numerous bears in agreement with you but we can’t get the collective fortitude to carry it out? You are 100% accurate with your assessment Davie imo. There is no other way.

Many of us keep reinforcing the situation we are in. Until others, the majority, realise this is actually happening nothing will change. Every Rangers supporter needs to realise that there is no saviour coming. The only solution is to take radical action and stand up for ourselves.

The first step would b a complete boycott of all away matches. Taking all the steps you suggest in your post. We will not win the league and we will not be relegated. I suspect we will still qualify for Europe. We don’t need away fans to do that. Save our money and put it into our club.

100% agree but as Frankie has stated we have already effectively sold out Murrayfield and subsidised the building of Hearts new stand. (To be fair that was prior to this disgraceful decision which hopefully disgusts all fans equally).

Being part of the RSC's and getting on the buses to the matches is almost part of the ritual of your youth and being indoctrinated into the Rangers way of life. I understand how difficult it is to give all of that up, and for the youngsters to lose out on that experience, but until a boycott happens we will continue to be treated as dog shite under the shoe. The difficulty is enforcing this, but look at the sales of the Daily Record. We have started to hurt them. Boycott's can be successful but it would need to be driven by the club. If the club came out with a statement saying that we will not be accepting any away tickets for the foreseeable future, that threat in itself would bring any rational business to re-consider the manner in which it operates. Of course the SPFL and SFA defy any notion of rationality, but keep at it long enough and perhaps sanity will prevail.

What you mean Frankie is that collectively the fans won’t support a boycott.

A boycott, i will bet both my “gonads”, would work.

I've always taken the view that at least I'm doing my bit. If other Rangers fans want to continue giving financial support to a load of scumbags who would gladly see us out of business then that's up to them. More fools them I'd say, but it's their decision.

I will NEVER be back in any ground outside Ibrox, European games excepted.

I sleep contentedly at night knowing no club in Scotland is earning anything from me. Cup games where the attendance money is split 50/50 included.

Look at what happened the last time we tried to get the dun Hibs game boycotted , there was near civil war amongst the fans , some fans will go no matter what is happening or where the club is playing .

A boycott won't work.

We have 14,000 fans going to Murrayfield to help subsidise Hearts new stand despite them cutting our allocation for Tynecastle in recent years.

If the club refuse to accept and distribute tickets it would be a start.

If we want change to the current refereeing debacle....we need to look at what forced change the last time.

Ceptic forced the Ref's to strike through their constant criticism and focus. Since then, they Ref's are Sh*t scarred of giving them anything other that a yellow card & maybe a stern talking too.

I would say it's about time that firstly we start doing that, but also encourage all other clubs to do the same - openly speak out about refereeing mistakes. They are failing to do their jobs adequately, which is the bottom line - the ref on Sun, let play continue AFTER 2 clear head knocks, both of which drew blood & required medical treatment.

If we want change to the current refereeing debacle....we need to look at what forced change the last time.

Ceptic forced the Ref's to strike through their constant criticism and focus. Since then, they Ref's are Sh*t scarred of giving them anything other that a yellow card & maybe a stern talking too.

I would say it's about time that firstly we start doing that, but also encourage all other clubs to do the same - openly speak out about refereeing mistakes. They are failing to do their jobs adequately, which is the bottom line - the ref on Sun, let play continue AFTER 2 clear head knocks, both of which drew blood & required medical treatment.

The only problem with that one darth is, the manks had the media sewn up with dozens of their own to lead the chorus.

Nobody gives a shyte about our complaints.

Tell me how boycotting Tynecastle, or Kilmarnock, or the piggery, gets referees to treat us fairly, or gets us a fair compliance officer?

It is not the other member clubs (bar one who runs the show) who are making referees cheat, so why take it out on them.

We are supposed to be building bridges with the likes of Hearts, Killie, Ross County, Motherwell who can help prevent the tims running roughshod over our game, ruining it like they have done without our presence at the top level for the last decade or so.

We cannot get any changes or fairness at the top while it is in the firm grip of our direct enemy. However it is a democratic organisation and as such, if we gain enough support among our fellow clubs, we can demand equality knowing we have the votes to get things done. This is how the tims got to power, while we went to sleep and treated our fellow clubs with contempt.

The only problem with that one darth is, the manks had the media sewn up with dozens of their own to lead the chorus.

Nobody gives a shyte about our complaints.

True...but if we shout loud enough & long enough, while encouraging others to do the same, then the media can't ignore it.

Also, briefing the media fully would be useful - pass them the same evidence that is passed to the SFA etc.

We are relying on one person who had 2 hours sleep after the semi to state the case. Where is our MD who earns 1/4m per year when HIS playing assets are not being protected appropriately? It’s not one incident it’s a litany of bad and dangerous tackles and it’s not just the manager who should be raising his head above the parapet. There is a lack of back up from Robertson and he is coming across as someone who picks up his salary and hopes it will all be ok one day when he opens the curtains. The statement made yesterday is fair enough (we have no idea who wrote it) but looks more like an isolated moan as the hours pass. I want him to get in front of the cameras and back the manager in this issue, not take a personal risk free approach. The club via the MD needs to publically point out the dangerous tackles list, state what it expects the SFA to do and then hold them accountable. This is not just a Pedro issue.