Rangers statement

Makes you wonder how long Motherwell can get away with this. They had 5 booked in their win over the sheep and 4 against us. Doesn't 9 bookings in just two matches all on it's own warrant some sort of attention? And as we all know even more cards than that should have been flying around against us on Sunday.

What's my head in the sand about Coop? I've not called anyone paranoid. Do you think Steven McLean is deliberately biased against Rangers or just not a very good referee?

I suspect there is a lot of pressure on referees that’s affecting the decisions and mindset with Rangers. As regards the referees, if something looks like shite, smells like shite then it probably is shite!

All the evidence points to the referees decisions being influenced. If you want to call that biased, that’s fine with me. I’m just following the breadcrumbs.

Talk of boycotts is silly. You won't change anything that way. Not least because supporters will end up sending the money to some awful TV station instead.

Best to focus on improving the quality of refereeing. If players continue to kick lumps out of each other the game will just get worse and worse.

You're missing what I'm trying to say here John -I'm not interested in decisions made in games not involving Rangers. I'm complaining about the treatment and punishments being meted out to Rangers players and staff.

This has been going on for ages and nobody apart from Rangers fans seems to or wants to notice it is going on. Our players are being booted up and down the park without anything happening. On the rare occasion it is punished it is only too obvious the referee can't wait to redress the balance by taking action against one of our guys.

The whole compliance officer thing is simply downright corrupt.

When other clubs start struggling financially maybe those holding the power will ensure we see some fairness in the game.

This post is aimed at JohnMc, not you boabie - sorry for quoting you but your point I agree with.

It is more appropriate to book Andy Halliday for fist-pumping to his own bloody team mates than it is to book someone who breaks another player's nose. Let that sink in for a second. Wait. Let it sink in a second longer. Can you now honestly tell me that it seems as if the refs are simply making mistakes, mistakes which seem indeterminably more likely to happen against Rangers than their opponents ?

You can break someone's nose without committing a foul. Obviously Cardoso was fouled but I do keep seeing Bears stating that a broken nose should see the opposition player punished but that's not always true.

If we were going to be leaving Scottish football then a boycott of away games would be fair enough. A boycott of away games to increase support of other clubs to back our case or to expect them to become more favourable towards us makes no sense whatsoever. Our argument isn't with the other clubs but with the authorities. I hope the club is working very hard behind the scenes to put pressure on the SFA. This compliance officer nonsense has gone on long enough.

On another note, until someone has the bottle to call out the influence of Celtic minded people in the media and within the footballing authorities nothing will change. The role of the media is crucial here. The dominance of those with links to Celtic or Celtic sympathies is beyond acceptable and way beyond understanding. In the natural order of a meritocracy, their employment would be a fraction of what it is, never mind almost total domination. Sadly Scotland is no longer a meritocracy but is rotten with nepotism. These are the things that are battling against Rangers every time we step out onto the park. The referees can be totally incompetent and there will be no support from anywhere. A Rangers player should have been sent off and there is trial by Sutton et alia at BT, supported by English and Mclaughlin at the BBC and of course The Daily Record. Enter the CO. It is pathetic. Pedro has been hung out to dry by the club until the statement yesterday. Time for everyone at the club to do their job. At the moment there is no level playing field.

Talk of boycotts is silly. You won't change anything that way. Not least because supporters will end up sending the money to some awful TV station instead.

Best to focus on improving the quality of refereeing. If players continue to kick lumps out of each other the game will just get worse and worse.

Some awful station like Rangers TV? More money to the club I say.