Ongoing new manager discussion and speculation

Aye. It's madness.

"Let's get rid of this lot and have no one.". Okay, pal.

I think they could get a new board easy enough that is not the problem. The problem would be, who is going to finance the running of the club without any bank support. In that sense it is an unhealthy relationship because the Parks and King have a power grip. Whoever signs the checks has the power it is as easy as that.

We desperately need a fresh injection of non executive directors on our board that can give an outsiders perspective , we have too many fans running the club and that never works ever .

The reactionary nature of football supporters in general and the fact there is no meaningful personal skin in the game have long led me to reject fan ownership as a constructive way to run the club. In the case of Rangers, the performance of supporter organisations over the years has only confirmed the inability to act without look-at-me posturing and divisive scheming. It's bad enough without descending into chaos.

Provincial teams might work with fan ownership due to their size but whilst we remain the size that we are, IMO fan ownership is a pipe dream and a no no.

Certainly we should have a fan sitting in at meetings if not having one on board so we might get honest and reliable answers to what is happening.