Ongoing new manager discussion and speculation

I just see you lying in hospital with life threatening burst ulcer which causes excruciating pain and asking the nurse "Is the surgeon a protestant or or Catholic. Catholic oh okay then I will just suffer the pain and die. I am not letting a yahoo operate on me." I don't wish it on you bye the way.

I never mentioned religion once. By Tim/yahoo I mean Celtc fan.

The surgeon analogy is a bit silly. I like a nice looking barmaid serving me a pint, I don't necessarily want one managing Rangers though...etc.

I never mentioned religion once. By Tim/yahoo I mean Celtc fan.

The surgeon analogy is a bit silly. I like a nice looking barmaid serving me a pint, I don't necessarily want one managing Rangers though...etc.

It is not silly it happened to my father who was just as staunch if not worse than you until ending up that way in hospital. After he came out he said he couldn't care what religion or creed the surgeon was as long as he could stop the pain. After that he looked at people as people and not their religion.

But I never mentioned religion. I hate Celtc. I don't hate Roman Catholics (although I do find their church highly questionable).

I hope your dad is okay.

I'd prefer someone with no association with Celtc FC as Rangers manager. I'd assume many Bears agree with me on that but it's not for staunch points, it's just the way I feel.

But I never mentioned religion. I hate Celtc. I don't hate Roman Catholics (although I do find their church highly questionable).

I hope your dad is okay.

I'd prefer someone with no association with Celtc FC as Rangers manager. I'd assume many Bears agree with me on that but it's not for staunch points, it's just the way I feel.

Sorry I should have said late father he is about 18 years dead.:)

Apologies, Pete. I didn't mean to belittle any situation like that with my comments - not at all.

Don't worry mate I have no problem my point is just that if you cut out a whole section of the football community then you will miss out on a lot of good people. Most Celtic supporters are just the same as us, supporting their team. Yes I want to see them losing every game and I do hate the IRA green brigade trash but without the rivalry of the normal supporters football in Scotland would not be the same. Just my opinion.

An ex-Celtic player or manager is unacceptable as Rangers manager. End of.

Glad someone agrees with me. You can call me a neanderthal or a bigot or whatever you like. I can accept Miller and MoJo playing for us but the manager is a whole other matter.