Ongoing new manager discussion and speculation

I see the leaking of stories has begun to lay the blame at DM,s door , when in reality its 100% at the themselves where the blame lies .When a future manager cannot get basic answers to basic questions , its a very worrying thing . And i was and am not a DM fan .We ar e going no where under this board .

Is it true that Graeme Murty is again looking after first team affairs without the increased responsibility being reflected in his salary? If so, it's yet another disgraceful example of man-mismanagement from the board.

Is it true that Graeme Murty is again looking after first team affairs without the increased responsibility being reflected in his salary? If so, it's yet another disgraceful example of man-mismanagement from the board.

There is a part of me that believes the Board were happy not to get McInnes because it means lower expenses for the last couple of months and at least another month - 3 months of wage savings is fairly significant - if Pedro was on 600k then that is 150k saved plus NIC and benefits :ninja:

Graham Murty is a big boy.

He will be getting paid what he's worth. When he's not I'm sure it will be rectified. That's how a business works.

He's playing the game and ultimately will get what he is due.

He knows that. So do the board. I have a sneaking suspicion that he will be able to stand his round quite comfortably before the month is out!

I see the leaking of stories has begun to lay the blame at DM,s door , when in reality its 100% at the themselves where the blame lies .When a future manager cannot get basic answers to basic questions , its a very worrying thing . And i was and am not a DM fan .We ar e going no where under this board .

Going nowhere with this board?!? Until this board stepped in we were definitely going under. I think it's worth reminding ourselves of that. And why are we all so quick to believe these leaks and stories from other people? I wouldn't trust anyone who 'leaks' something without understanding their motive. To me, the motive of most of these types of people I see to stir up trouble for our club. Surely that's a reason in itself to disbelieve anything they come up with.

Going nowhere with this board?!? Until this board stepped in we were definitely going under. I think it's worth reminding ourselves of that. And why are we all so quick to believe these leaks and stories from other people? I wouldn't trust anyone who 'leaks' something without understanding their motive. To me, the motive of most of these types of people I see to stir up trouble for our club. Surely that's a reason in itself to disbelieve anything they come up with.
We cannot continually keep going back to when they took over , we are 2 managers and millions of pounds wasted , and the best they can come up with is petulant statements that the majority of our support find embarrassing . Do they get a free pass because they are Rangers men , we cannot forget what weve been through and this lot are showing exactly the same traits as the previous lot .

You're right but that was then and this is now. Of course it's also true to say you count the winners at the finishing line and not half way down the back straight, so perhaps this board will yet show they can deliver the next step.

Edited by Bill

We cannot continually keep going back to when they took over , we are 2 managers and millions of pounds wasted , and the best they can come up with is petulant statements that the majority of our support find embarrassing . Do they get a free pass because they are Rangers men , we cannot forget what weve been through and this lot are showing exactly the same traits as the previous lot .

Since we are leaving all that behind we must look to the future.

When we complain about the board we need to think about the alternative. What alternatives do we have at present?

Also I think I remember the chairman telling us he wanted to get some non supporter directors involved but that it would take 1-2 years. So is any complaint about the current board simply a case of pushing against an open door?