Ongoing new manager discussion and speculation

Kings covering the cost of his choice, it's just a matter of waiting till he has the cash available. Not sure if he's using the usual means of getting it out of SA for a sum of that size will take 5 weeks easy or if he is waiting on the cash he is due from liquidator (no idea when that's due, putting 2+2 together and could be getting 10). Either way it's going to be a while yet.

What cash is King due from the liquidator?

One minute King is claiming to the TOP that he has no money and no control over his family trust , the next in the accounts he is promising £7 million of future funding if required through his family trust , you couldnt mark this arseholes neck with a blow torch .Hes an absolute disgrace as a Chairman .

One minute King is claiming to the TOP that he has no money and no control over his family trust , the next in the accounts he is promising £7 million of future funding if required through his family trust , you couldnt mark this arseholes neck with a blow torch .Hes an absolute disgrace as a Chairman .

Perhaps you take a step back and think about that. The first "minute" you adress was a few months back, the other "minute" is in the here and now, or possibly not too distant future. Quite some time to free funds or get access to money, don't you think?

Edited by der Berliner

Perhaps you take a step back and think about that. The first "minute" you adress was a few months back, the other "minute" is in the here and now, or possibly not too distant future. Quite some time to free funds or get access to money, don't you think?
No mate i dont , we arent talking about a few quid down the bank , King knew exactly what he was saying to the TOP , and quite frankly its rubbish

So you simply expect him to be unable to free up some money from his riches / companies et al in between?
Thats was never the context in which he was asked at the TOP and well he knows it , but funnily according to you hes suddenly able to access same funds now , same funds from a source he claims to have no control over , come on .

So you simply expect him to be unable to free up some money from his riches / companies et al in between?

I don't think rbr s talking about King's access to his wealth... seems he is talking more about his ability to be trusted

Thats was never the context in which he was asked at the TOP and well he knows it , but funnily according to you hes suddenly able to access same funds now , same funds from a source he claims to have no control over , come on .

I'm asking questions. Had I won the Euromillions yesterday, I'd have a few million to spend by next week. Just saying. You by default imply that King's lying and I think it is only fair to question that a little.