Jim Craig reveals he was surprised to see ‘the poor state’ of Rangers’ Ibrox stadium

Hold on a minute, wasn't someone killed at Parkhead a few years ago from falling from a stairwell. Also someone badly slashed for asking for bottled water instead of tap water, people in glass houses shouldn't throw aspersions around.

That was I was thinking of, as the family will sue Scum FC now. Still, as was said above, more likely sensationalism from the paper to deflect from the death story, rather than an aimed comment by that chap.

Edited by der Berliner

I have no idea who Jim Craig is but the stadium does appear to need a fair amount of work.

Was one of the Lisbon Lions and from what I can remember a right-back. He now does dinner talks and I think I have seen him on Peter and Roughie a few times. One thing is certain he is a rabid Celtic man.

Isnt he a dentist but has teeth like a neglected horse

I seem to remember something like that as well.

Wickipedia.

Jim Craig is now actively part of the Celtic community; he currently hosts Channel67 an online streaming service which provides video streams and audio streams of every Celtic match. Jim regularly updates the Jim Craig Celtic Supporters Club blog site with topical articles and the odd walk down memory lane.

It is just another push for Scotland matches to get played there, at a price of course!, and also the SFA to move in there!

Be as well moving in, save Regan having to travel across the city for Peter to update him on next course of action....