Dundee 2 Rangers 1 post match discussion

I'm inclined to agree with you that Pena should get more of a shout, but obviously Kenny Miller disagrees. He is the attacking midfielder.

pena wasn't really playing an attacking mid fielder when he got his goals. He was up front finding space that Morelos created by dragging defenders with him

Edited by colinstein

I recommend those who attend a lot of games in winter to buy a battery powered, heated jacket.

I wore a waistcoat one under a ski jacket to a match at Wembley on what looked like a nice day but was only a few degrees. Everyone was grumbling while I was toasty, and with quarter of an hour to go, a mate started shivering with a load of layers on and so I ended up lending it to him. I was fine for that amount of time with my ski jacket.

The great thing is that when you move somewhere warmer, you don't have to remove and stash a load of layers - just switch it off. Nice and lightweight too.

For me, I've a more social problem as I always meet people in the pub on a Friday - and none of them are Scots never mind Rangers fans. It takes me half an hour to cycle there, and so I think I'm going to have to go to the pub and sit in a corner ignoring everyone while I watch it on my phone, and then join in at about 9:20.

Trouble is that in England, most people tend to go home by 11 on a Friday (well around my age anyway). Lightweights! ;)

The trouble is I can't record it or watch it on demand. If Rangers TV ever becomes fit for purpose, please let me know.

Rangers TV show it again for free at midnight on demand.

I visited the Hamburg SV shop a few years ago, walked up to the counter and said, "Nein sprechen ze Deutsch!" (meaning I don't speak German). The lad behind the counter gives me a steely stare and says, "You just told me not to speak German!".

But anyway, Mon The Rangers!