Rangers statement

Sadly, craig, that might very well be the case.

The next couple of months is massive for the future of our club. Unfortunately, there is no evidence to suggest the board will get things right with this appointment.

A Glasgow Rangers fans forum is now spending hours discussing a PR man and his latest rubbish. It is truly absurd. By definition of his job description he should be sacked. Then sort out the other under achievers.

Can King do that? Only if he sorts out the takeover panel stuff PDQ, or invests his fortune, or walks away. This all comes down to Dave King from now because his deputies are not capable and if wer’re not careful we will lose the benevolence of the individuals who have been pumping millions of their own money into our club and our survival will be threatened. This latest episode (irrespective of feelings towards McInnes as a manager) is not an exemplar of due diligence as Traynor would have us believe. It is an exemplar of incompetence.

Interestingly, according to scrote face on Radio Scotland (I know, I know, I do know) McInnes' contract with the scrapies did not specify a definitive compensation figure. He referenced Pittodrie sources.

Wullie Miller continued, thereafter, boldly to decry Rangers because, unlike Sunderland, it did not agree to meet Aberdeen's contractually defined figure, neglecting, through stupidity or antipathy to Rangers, or both, to note that McInnes had signed a new contract post the Sunderland approach, the terms of which may not have been identical to the previous document, and to neither of which he seems to have been privy. If it was me, I should sue.

It's an education listening to these guys -Miller, sellik Tom, Steven Thompson, etc.,- tell Rangers how it should run its business, and I commend tuning in of an evening.

Edited by Uilleam

Interestingly, according to scrote face on Radio Scotland (I know, I know, I do know) McInnes' contract with the scrapies did not specify a definitive compensation figure. He referenced Pittodrie sources.

Wullie Miller continued, thereafter, boldly to decry Rangers because, unlike Sunderland, it did not agree to meet Aberdeen's contractually defined figure, neglecting, through stupidity or antipathy to Rangers, or both, to note that McInnes had signed a new contract post the Sunderland approach, the terms of which may not have been identical to the previous document, and to neither of which he seems to have been privy. If it was me, I should sue.

It's an education listening to these guys -Miller, sellik Tom, Steven Thompson, etc.,- tell Rangers how it should run its business, and I commend tuning in of an evening.

Thanks but no thanks.

The Rangers-hating on these shows would have me going mental. Better for my mental health to remain oblivious :thup: