Rangers 2 (Morelos,Wilson) v Ross County 1

Not a great performance but three points is what it's all about. Hope McRorie is fit for Wednesday.

Just on the game tomorrow discussion too - home win for me all the way. Absolutely detest Hibs nowadays but the tims unbeaten run needs to end.

I'd like to see how they react with a bit of pressure on them

Mmmm.....not sure about that.

Barjonas looks more middle to front to me whereas Jack's a defensive MF player.

Surely Jack has been playing more advanced since McCrorie came in. I would still play McCrorie with Barjonas making the play. That is the role I see for barjonas.

Very, very poor today.

We started incredibly slowly and most of the players looked like they'd been out for the Christmas party the night before. We then conceded an awful goal and after that seemed to have no idea how to break down County who actually looked more dangerous when they did break.

Fortunately, Murty brought on Morelos quickly and he gave us a focal point in attack that we had been missing and scored a good goal after missing what appeared to be another sitter. After that we again huffed and puffed and we far too predictable in our build up play. Once again we must have had over 20 aimless crosses - most from the right side as usual, given the complete lack of balance in the team.

However, credit to the players they kept battling away and we got the vital winning goal before being able to see the game out just after a late stramash in front of us pained souls in the Broomie.

Surely Jack has been playing more advanced since McCrorie came in. I would still play McCrorie with Barjonas making the play. That is the role I see for barjonas.

He's played slightly further forward but because we don't have a right midfielder per se he was often the one tasked with supporting Tav on the right.

Hopefully that will be the last of Murty's experiments of leaving Morelos on the bench. He should be first name on the team sheet.

To be honest whilst I agree with your point , he desperately needed a break. You could almost see the confidence drain out of him the last few games he played , plus Miller NEEDS dropped .

However, credit to the players they kept battling away and we got the vital winning goal before being able to see the game out just after a late stramash in front of us pained souls in the Broomie.

Living in Holland I see keepers punch the ball all the time when a lot of times they could catch it. That annoys me and I sometimes shout "FFS catch the F'n thing"With that free kick at the end I think Foderingham should have punched it as it was so busy in that area

Hopefully that will be the last of Murty's experiments of leaving Morelos on the bench. He should be first name on the team sheet.

And hopefully we'll see Miller dropped too - though no player did very well in the first half especially. Pena and Candeias were particularly bad.

Living in Holland I see keepers punch the ball all the time when a lot of times they could catch it. That annoys me and I sometimes shout "FFS catch the F'n thing"With that free kick at the end I think Foderingham should have punched it as it was so busy in that area

I think he did the right thing going to catch but Wilso barged into him accidentally.