Rangers 2 (Morelos,Wilson) v Ross County 1

Murty talked about the Aberdeen performances being a new benchmark and the players needing to keep at that level, play at a high tempo etc. He repeated it in his pre-match interview but the players forgot about it when the whistle blew to start the game.

My impression is that Murty won't make much difference when it comes to getting players up for the game. He'll give them some decent traing sessions, etc but whilst some of the players may like him, not many will respect/fear him.

He got us up for Hearts, Aberdeen twice and did well today after we fell behind. He changed the shape of the team at half-time and then later again. What happened to the most important thing is winning thing. I am not saying he is the man for the job and I am totally undecided on him. Lets try and be objective as there will be plenty time to be critical of him if we lose.

The best result, for us, tomorrow is a nil-nil draw.

I would rather Celtic lost the three points.

1) That shit about being unbeaten will be finished

2) Hibs will lose to other teams. Celtic may not

Pass marks is 3 points and over the line, much needed. Have to admit to falling asleep during this and other games but woke up at the winner (Im getting old and I am 8 hours ahead). But as I posted earlier we could be entering a title race from nowhere and I cant believe I am hoping Lennon pulls off a win tomorrow.

giphy.gif

The best result, for us, tomorrow is a nil-nil draw.

How do you work that out? Best result is nobody turns up!

But a Hibs win gives a nicer outlook on the table. We will pull away from them.

Well done Murty today BTW. I think he gets more respect than the last 2 managers.

I would rather Celtic lost the three points.

1) That shit about being unbeaten will be finished

2) Hibs will lose to other teams. Celtic may not

It's a fair point about the unbeaten run.

I would still prefer nil-nil draws for other teams in the league.

How do you work that out? Best result is nobody turns up!

But a Hibs win gives a nicer outlook on the table. We will pull away from them.

I would rather each team had 1 point than one team had 3 points.

Having been wide awake for all our matches this season I'm not taking anything for granted. :)

We simply cannot break down teams that sit in with 2 banks of 4 or 5 , we have no craft from midfield and no runners willing to get past the forward , it would help if Miller was dropped from midfield and we played with a 2 up top .

We need to press with a far greater intensity than we are currently doing , its ok doing it against Aberdeen , they set the standard but keep dropping it against lower teams.