New Director - Barry Scott

Ashley still involved ,why on earth would he want to get back into our shit storm , cannot see it .

Entry to the champions league would be far easier and less money with Rangers as with Newcastle. I think it is a logical step for him to be honest but I then don't see why he sold his shares.

Listen guys.

Whilst you might buy into the fact that the Rangers board are half wits I would ask you just to consider that might not be the case.

An investment of £100 million would have purchased a player for PSG!

That's level of investment is not fanciful. It is realistic for a club of the stature of Glasgow Rangers.

That is the reality of the modern game. As I have said. It's how you spend that money that's important. My understanding is that it will be on youth.

I hope so, as I think that is the future of our club.

As to what I'm drinking. It's a pint of realism that says we are not massive in terms of the Champions League. But we are massive in terms of where we want to be! I.e. We are Glasgow Rangers. Always will be!

Davie is not the only one stating this. There are supposedly ITK people on other forums stating that there is a large investment coming from Hong Kong. The bringing of this guy onto the board certainly makes it at least a little bit more possible. We also know that King wants out. Well I don't know but it seems to be common knowledge on the forums.

An investment of £100 million would have purchased a player for PSG!

That's level of investment is not fanciful. It is realistic for a club of the stature of Glasgow Rangers.

It really isn't realistic.

We're playing in the SPL. We aren't owned by an oil rich Arab country.

Ashley only wants exposure to Europe market. Rangers is his best option. He sold his shares but with agreement he is first back in with subsequent sale. No different to a player sell on clause.!

Hong Kong connection is longer term with blue noses at heart. Want long term plan

Take your pick guys. Either way you get investment. As I have stated already. My pref is long term, youth inspired, plan

Ashley only wants exposure to Europe market. Rangers is his best option. He sold his shares but with agreement he is first back in with subsequent sale. No different to a player sell on clause.!

Hong Kong connection is longer term with blue noses at heart. Want long term plan

Take your pick guys. Either way you get investment. As I have stated already. My pref is long term, youth inspired, plan

Ashley has made a bigger balls up in his bid for European expansion than he has of running Newcastle, it's been one f*&k up after another.

If you seriously believe Ashley is going to buy and pump investment into Rangers then I have a few bridges you may want to buy.

n

Who agreed that Ashley would be first in with the subsequent sale? The buyers of the shares?