[FT] Kilmarnock 2 - 1 Rangers (John 39)

gets very close to saying that the performance was okay!

We didn't stand up to it and come out the other side, and we should never sit back and think we will just let Kilmarnock dictate play! We also didnt at anytime start passing the ball about. Cant remember many bits of play lasting longer than three passes. John is far to negative outwide too. All bar two passes backwards or to the side.

If the previous board did the things this board are doing, i would be 100% convinced they were trying to push administration 2.

A guy who finished 6th in development league as manager, a head of scouting who has never worked as a scout or ever intended to be a scout, and a DOF who is completely ignored and left out of decisions, never mind paying £250k a year plus bonuses for SR.

Everyone went mental when i said a few months back we will be dead within the decade, ive revised that to within 5 years. No chance without new leadership soon we will see the next 5 years without another administration

I seriously hope the rumours of Murty being a stop gap before serious investment in the summer are true?I don’t blame Murty one but. He is one of the few honest and hard working people we have. This board have to go and we can only hope they will and there is money coming in?

you know what that makes a kind of sense. They are building a shell. All looks good until you lift the hood

We don’t have any money. £7m is required from directors over the next 2 seasons just to keep us afloat. It’s unlikely Allen and Murty can get rid of dross and replace it with quality and spend no money. This is easily the worst Rangers team I have ever seen.

We may need to consider loan signings then. We need better quality players.

Just looking at that MF today before the start gave me no confidence whatsoever. It had one MF player, a CB, a LB and Candeais whom I think is supposed to be a winger.

if we dont have any money how come we had £1m to sign mccinnes plus £750k to pay him and his side kicks?

The £7m is confusing to me? how do they know merchandise revenue plus the sale of a player wont happen in the next two seasons to cover it?

Is it not we would need another £3.5m a year at current revenue streams not taking into consideration the growth that is garunteed?

Really hope they have only paid murty £100k tops. Anymore than that and the jump in wage is way to big for anyone to have one week to the next. He also couldn't go back to U20's either.

If we paid murty £500k a year as the budget is set, we should kick the doors in.

Edited by trublusince1982

if we dont have any money how come we had £1m to sign mccinnes plus £750k to pay him and his side kicks?

The £7m is confusing to me? how do they know merchandise revenue plus the sale of a player wont happen in the next two seasons to cover it?

Is it not we would need another £3.5m a year at current revenue streams not taking into consideration the growth that is garunteed?

Really hope they have only paid murty £100k tops. Anymore than that and the jump in wage is way to big for anyone to have one week to the next. He also couldn't go back to U20's either.

If we paid murty £500k a year as the budget is set, we should kick the doors in.

The Board told us at the AGM and in the accounts ithat £7m willl be pledged by directors to meet our operational costs and infrastructure investment for the remainder of this season and next season. They said there would be an uplift in merchandise but I don’t recall a figure being put on it and yes if there is an uplift beyond their worst case estimate then this will partially offset their commitments (loans for shares). Happy to be corrected if I picked that up wrong.

The £1m (and I am suspect about that given the collapse in the mcinnes deal at the last minute) would have been partially offset against PC costs and his team I would imagine. But the bottom line is they made that statement about £7m being pledged and it is not coming from footballing profits or commercial activity. Of course they all may suffer from a collapse in rational thinking and put a bucket of money into the club but if it isn’t washing it’s face then they are likely to lose it along with the money they have already put in. I’m no expert but I would imagine the last thing the directors want is admin2 because they will lose small fortunes.

What we desperately need is an uplift in commercial activity but that comes with football success. I’ve mentioned stadium naming rights before but Ibrox Nike Arena or whatever will attract more money if we are in Europe and cup finals and are attracting large TV audiences. Investment in commercial activities around the stadium would also go hand in hand with success on the pitch.

It’s not going the way the board expected when MW and PC were appointed and it’s not obvious what plan C is. There might not be one which is grim.

The Board told us at the AGM and in the accounts ithat £7m willl be pledged by directors to meet our operational costs and infrastructure investment for the remainder of this season and next season. They said there would be an uplift in merchandise but I don’t recall a figure being put on it and yes if there is an uplift beyond their worst case estimate then this will partially offset their commitments (loans for shares). Happy to be corrected if I picked that up wrong.

The £1m (and I am suspect about that given the collapse in the mcinnes deal at the last minute) would have been partially offset against PC costs and his team I would imagine. But the bottom line is they made that statement about £7m being pledged and it is not coming from footballing profits or commercial activity. Of course they all may suffer from a collapse in rational thinking and put a bucket of money into the club but if it isn’t washing it’s face then they are likely to lose it along with the money they have already put in. I’m no expert but I would imagine the last thing the directors want is admin2 because they will lose small fortunes.

What we desperately need is an uplift in commercial activity but that comes with football success. I’ve mentioned stadium naming rights before but Ibrox Nike Arena or whatever will attract more money if we are in Europe and cup finals and are attracting large TV audiences. Investment in commercial activities around the stadium would also go hand in hand with success on the pitch.

It’s not going the way the board expected when MW and PC were appointed and it’s not obvious what plan C is. There might not be one which is grim.

is it not the £7m is a promise to cover worst case scenarios?

I will be absolutely shocked if we need £3.5m next year just to cover running costs.

Also Pedro had to be paid off along with his team, so that money is on top of the £1m for mccinnes.

If they had done their jobs properly and sold Mckay for his market price these loans wouldn't be anywhere as high, if they are indeed true reflections of the next two years.

Do not see £7m worth of investment being made into infrastructure costs in the next two years above current costs. Personally say its pie in the sky used to deflect detractors.