[FT] Kilmarnock 2 - 1 Rangers (John 39)

What's Allen done wrong? He's here to implement a whole new scouting and analysis infrastructure, which he's doing. The manager situation I could perhaps blame him for, in part, but it's not solely down to him.

(Mulumbu's an average player that is strong and can tackle, nothing more; it's not hard to out-muscle Holt! The only reason they signed him was because Clarke has worked with him before. We criticised the last manager to bring in players he had a personal connection to (MW), and we've moved on so we don't need to really on the personal contacts of a manager with the DoF appointment.)

We're just looking to criticise anyone.

Mulumbu's CV is far superior to any of the players we signed who had a connection to MW & Pedro(except maybe Alves).

Mulumbu's CV is far superior to any of the players we signed who had a connection to MW & Pedro(except maybe Alves).

He really doesn't. He's an average player, made to look like a superstar in this rubbish league.

Senderos, Barton, Kranjcar, Hill, Alves, Dorrans, Pena all have a better CV. Even Jon Toral has a better CV than Mulumbu, IMO.

He really doesn't. He's an average player, made to look like a superstar in this rubbish league.

Senderos, Barton, Kranjcar, Hill, Alves, Dorrans, Pena all have a better CV. Even Jon Toral has a better CV than Mulumbu, IMO.

Mulumbu would do a better job than some of those we've signed. At least he doesn't look past his best.

Mulumbu would do a better job than some of those we've signed. At least he doesn't look past his best.

That's a more accurate statement.

It's just the role making him look good. He's a strong, tough-tackling Defensive-midfielder; he does it well, but that's all he does. Jack does that well too. We seem to expect more from a midfielder, but then praise another team's player for doing a job on us. It's crazy.

Mulumbu would probably do a job for us, then we'd slate him the next moment for not passing forward.

No he wouldn't....his form, skill etc would disappear the second he signed....that appears to be the norm for the past few years.

As an aside, listening to the BT commentary on the game I thought Kevin Thomson made a number of insightful points on the way Rangers were playing and I can see why Craig believes he would be a worthy addition to the coaching team.

As an aside, listening to the BT commentary on the game I thought Kevin Thomson made a number of insightful points on the way Rangers were playing and I can see why Craig believes he would be a worthy addition to the coaching team.

Ally McCoist used to seem very insightful when was one of the lead pundits on ITV's EPL coverage and we all know how that went. Gary Neville appeared to have real brains as a pundit and his coaching career sunk without a trace too. That said, based on his punditry and history with us. Neil McCann is someone I would like to see back at the club. I'm sure he had a lot more to offer than Murty, Pedro and the various plonkers we continue to be subjected to.

Ally McCoist used to seem very insightful when was one of the lead pundits on ITV's EPL coverage and we all know how that went. Gary Neville appeared to have real brains as a pundit and his coaching career sunk without a trace too. That said, based on his punditry and history with us. Neil McCann is someone I would like to see back at the club. I'm sure he had a lot more to offer than Murty, Pedro and the various plonkers we continue to be subjected to.

SBS what’s the issue with Murty? Referring to our manager, a guy who had given us 100% commitment as a “plonker” is just breathtaking? I don’t doubt he is finding it difficult but he is a genuine guy with feeling for the club. He is also a very intelligent and educated football coach who has been asked to do his best which he is doing. The least we owe him is to get behind him.

SBS what’s the issue with Murty? Referring to our manager, a guy who had given us 100% commitment as a “plonker” is just breathtaking? I don’t doubt he is finding it difficult but he is a genuine guy with feeling for the club. He is also a very intelligent and educated football coach who has been asked to do his best which he is doing. The least we owe him is to get behind him.

Back to back defeats against Hamilton and Dundee, gubbed at home by St Johnstone and beaten by Killie away. I rest my case.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy