[FT] Kilmarnock 2 - 1 Rangers (John 39)

I’m not even angry. I’m disappointed. Really really disappointed.

We have no strength in depth. Without Jack, Dorrans, Wallace, Alves and Miller, that’s half a team of strong characters and we have nothing in reserve.

Summer recruitment was shite, so we patiently wait for the next window and our new scouting team to work their magic.

We have a man in charge of the team who's basically serving his managerial apprenticeship, he's managing to the best of his limited ability, at this stage of his career. I genuinely feel for the guy, he's been hung out to dry by this board, simple as that. He should be someone's number two, i would pull someone out retirement, who fancies a part time mentoring job at Rangers. We are where we are and it is was it is, it's intolerable but we just have to keep plugging away, there's no divine right to greatness, that takes bloody hard graft ,ability, a bit of luck , something we cant buy, find or be blessed by atm.

In many ways, watching the Saints and Killie games was like watching the last few games under Warburton. Trying to play Plan A, no real leadership on the park, no ability to change things and running into the swords, no matter what.

What irks me most about this: we all see it, so does Murty and Co.. Yet nothing is changing ... as of now.

Herrera is on for 10 mins and shows more aggression and drive than half a dozen put together. Young Morelos was fighting for everything, just imagnine these two up front from the start ... and something to aim the long balls at. Man, what a waste of a game.

If ever a game was set up for the long ball and Herrera and Morelas with 3 at the back and two full backs sitting defensively this was it. I’ve no idea what we were trying to do but it was obvious early doors in the second half this was going badly wrong. Defence and midfield again non-existent. If you were watching that game and forgot for a moment the team in black was Rangers you would have thought it was Kilmarnock v Dumbarton. It was that bad. We look like a bottom 6 team.

Some of us need a reality check. Guardiola or Mourinho could do little with the squad Pedro and MW have left behind which is seriously lacking in quality. Murty never signed these players did he?

Next month is going to be important as our DoF tries to move as many of these players out as he can & try to replace them with better quality. That won't be easy. Far from it.

It's not Murty's fault, I don't think he even wants the job as he's not ready for it but rather has had it forced on him. It's difficult to see how we can take this till the Summer. They talk about Euro money being essential. At this rate we're not going to even have the chance of it at the end of the season.

Some of us need a reality check. Guardiola or Mourinho could do little with the squad Pedro and MW have left behind which is seriously lacking in quality. Murty never signed these players did he?

Next month is going to be important as our DoF tries to move as many of these players out as he can & try to replace them with better quality. That won't be easy. Far from it.

We don’t have any money. £7m is required from directors over the next 2 seasons just to keep us afloat. It’s unlikely Allen and Murty can get rid of dross and replace it with quality and spend no money. This is easily the worst Rangers team I have ever seen.

I seriously hope the rumours of Murty being a stop gap before serious investment in the summer are true?I don’t blame Murty one but. He is one of the few honest and hard working people we have. This board have to go and we can only hope they will and there is money coming in?