[FT] Kilmarnock 2 - 1 Rangers (John 39)

Dreadful game spoiled by a terrible surface as both teams struggle with the wind and unpredictable bounce.

We've been outmuscled in midfield and not playing well but kept plugging away and scored a good goal. In fact we could have had two more near the end of the half whilst as much as Killie have done OK they'd not yet threatened our goal.

Game could still go either way and I can't see us finishing the game with 11 men.

Mulumbu has been an average player everywhere he's been; tough tackler, nothing more; solid, but average. These "pundits" make him seem like a superstar up here. Hilarious. Sums our game up.

Referee has been poor. Expected.

I think the flat 4-4-2 was to match up against their's; their wide players are dangerous, as we've seen. However, it has come at the expense of our play; we're outnumbered in midfield.

Jones looks dangerous, but just reminds of Walker: quick, tricky, likes to attack, solid at getting back. Average players. I'd take him as a squad player.

The pitch is abysmal, I don't how it is allowed. The ball doesn't run true. There was a long ball that almost played Morelos in one-on-one, which shouldn't have, but it then bounces and misses him and almost the Killie player. Mental conditions.

Collum is at his usual worst. But don't expect anything else. Quick yellow for Tav, then not handing him or Dicker another for clearer offenses. Mulumbu can virtually bully anyone. 5 secs of extra time, not that bad.

I think we should remove Tav, as rumoured target Jordan Jones is all over him. Hodson over there, John into defence and Pena through the middle. We play far too many long balls which are instantly returned and cause trouble. But why we let Bates and Wilson do all the passes and long balls is beyond me. Same goes for the "play-the-ball-no-matter-what" stuff, especially amongst the defenders. If I have 10 m clear in front of me, I do not pass it sideways to someone who's got an opponent chasing down his back. Only ends in bother.