Will The Club Speak Up?

Look at the way our club is treated and look at that pathetic response from Murty. No wonder we get treated like sh*t.

Another case of absolute weakness and pathetic attempt to avoid confrontation. Have the SFA actually got something on us and that’s why we can’t speak out? It is baffling.

Look at the way our club is treated and look at that pathetic response from Murty. No wonder we get treated like sh*t.

Another case of absolute weakness and pathetic attempt to avoid confrontation. Have the SFA actually got something on us and that’s why we can’t speak out? It is baffling.

I thought it was them who were paranoid.

With the best will in the world, you can't realistically look to Graeme Murty for the salvation of Rangers. Murty is just a symptom of the club's deeper malaise.

Who honestly thought back in July 2012 when we embarked on this awful journey that five and a half seasons later Rangers would still be run by clowns and still drifting aimlessly, without hope or direction? We are nowhere near recovering our former character as a club.

I used to joke that these were our Barnes and Brady years but it's not even that good. I suspect there will be a few more Warburtons and Caixinhas through our books before this is over.

Edited by Bill

With the best will in the world, you can't realistically look to Graeme Murty for the salvation of Rangers. Murty is just a symptom of the club's deeper malaise.

Who honestly thought back in July 2012 when we embarked on this awful journey that five and a half seasons later Rangers would still be run by clowns and still drifting aimlessly, without hope or direction? We are nowhere near recovering our former character as a club.

I used to joke that these were our Barnes and Brady years but it's not even that good. I suspect there will be a few more Warburtons and Caixinhas through our books before this is over.

The Board aren't clowns far from it there are some pretty astute guys on there which makes the current shambles all the more perplexing.

I believe some investors to be extremely pissed off with the shenanigans.

What chance have we got!!!????

Rangers Football Club

Rangers Football Club

@RangersFC

️ #MURTY on Jack tackle: Ryan slides in to make a pass, the Motherwell player goes to block it. I don't think there was any intent.

Minority of one but I agree with Murty.

What I'm annoyed at is that I feel the same about Jack's 'tackle' (really a pass) at Pittodrie and he got nailed to the wall for it.

Minority of two. When I saw it first I thought it was clumsy, as Kipre stretched his leg to block Jack's way even though the ball was away. A clear yellow. That this lump of wood's leg goes straight over Jack's knees was IMHO not his intent though. That is "an intent" to injure him. Which is what Murty and probably Beaton saw too.

There were other incidents though which should get far more attention, like Tav getting a hand in the face, McCrorie getting kneed by McHugh early on (and was a passenger for the best part of the first half because of that, IMHO), or Herrera getting a kick from Kipre in the face, equally clumsy but far more intentional.

Yes, we lost an important player because of that, but the call for Murty, the Club or the Board to hare after Beaton or the CO because of it - or else they are "cowards" is stretching it. No-one is asking for buried hatchets or take it all on the chin, but likewise the amount of frustration-born scorn levelled at the aforementioned is beyond measure. Things sure need to change and people are welcome to offer suggestions ... and think about how these suggestions can actually be turned in reality. I for one have long since called for a dosier on our games, including the various tackles, the refereeing incidents that went against us et al and putting those to the referee's union or whatever they have as a governing body. Show them facts they can't deny, facts that show the imcompetence (if not to say lack of impartiality) of the CO as well as the refs ... and make it publicly. And there we'll see that fouls like Kipre's commited by a Rangers player will get a rather different decision than one committed by a player against us.