[FT] Celtic 0 - 0 Rangers

Disappointed we couldn't grab the winner our overall performance deserved but won't argue too much with the draw given Celtic missed a couple of first half sitters too.

The workrate from the players was excellent and you could seem them grow in confidence as the game went on. Why can't they offer this more often? They are capable of good play - believe more and take heart from this result.

Unbelievable save, great work from Tav, great header from Morelos.

Very very unlucky not to score there, great 2nd half from the players and could/should have won the match, at least it is pleasing to see the basic effort put in by the players.

Bates was outstanding when he came on, I am a fan of his and think he deserves to start

Hate to say it but that was two points dropped.

Ha!, I was expecting a thumping today!, settle for that result but more important the performance, we need to keep up this effort!, how many times have we said that this season?

I'm not too disappointed with the result. We rode our luck a bit in the first half were big Wes earned his pay with a couple of excellent saves. The story was somewhat reversed in the second half Gordon kept them it it with two cracking reaction saves. Morelos passed up a couple of other chances but overall I think it evened itself out and in the end we should have taken the lead. Overall I'm OK with that result.