[FT] Celtic 0 - 0 Rangers

Windass? was he playing in the second half?

I have lost faith in Morelos we really need a striker that can win you games. Even the Dutch commentator was saying they should take the useless striker off. Tavernier man of the match for me. Wilson and John caught a few times with the slip-pass in between them with both looking to each other to chase. Another thing the Dutch commentator said was he didn't understand why the referee was not booking Celtic players for similar offences. Bates got booked for holding near the halfway line but he never booked the Celtic player for holding Morelos.

One good purpose that the OF games are screened throughout the world is that people can see with their own eyes what incompetence and/or bias means. Brown sends one of our players flying in the fist half and it is not even a free kick. Yet Niko gets booked for an attempted foul?

The Austrian commentator was full of praise for our youngsters and said Celtic can count themselves lucky to escape with a point on their turf.

Edited by der Berliner

Gordon's save reminded me of Goram's against Van Honkedonk (I can't be bothered looking up the spelling!), but they didn't have Albertz (?) to score from the counter...

lol, van honkedonk. I think you got that right Rousseau!! That is actually what I called him when he played for them!

Gordon had some great saves, especially from the Morelos header and Tav volley

Gordon should never have been near the ball to save it The ball should have been nearer the corner. That was another thing the Dutch commentator said,'I think Morelos has got a square head":)

FFS Murty, the piggery is an atmosphere second to none!!, shut up man FFS!

He didnt actually say that did he? I know the first time he took interim charge it was widely rumoured he grew up a tim, but surely he didnt come out and say that post-match. On top of the defense of the tackle on Jack a few days ago, perhaps he should let Jimmy Nick do the pressers from now on.

Windass? was he playing in the second half?

I have lost faith in Morelos we really need a striker that can win you games. Even the Dutch commentator was saying they should take the useless striker off. Tavernier man of the match for me. Wilson and John caught a few times with the slip-pass in between them with both looking to each other to chase. Another thing the Dutch commentator said was he didn't understand why the referee was not booking Celtic players for similar offences. Bates got booked for holding near the halfway line but he never booked the Celtic player for holding Morelos.

It’s only a booking the first time around. If Brown for example, is on a yellow, and committed the same offence again, another yellow card would mean he would need to be ordered off, and that would just be silly, right? Is that not the rule in Scotland? On the other hand if we commit a dubious offence, the rule is safety first. Send the player off and rescind it on appeal, sometimes.

Half way through that second half I was thinking, 'this is not a fair game'. There weren't any horrendous decisions from the Referee, or awful challenges -- except perhaps Broonaldo on Holt -- but I just felt similar challenges seen us penalised, and they were not pulled up at all.

Edited by Rousseau

He didnt actually say that did he? I know the first time he took interim charge it was widely rumoured he grew up a tim, but surely he didnt come out and say that post-match. On top of the defense of the tackle on Jack a few days ago, perhaps he should let Jimmy Nick do the pressers from now on.

Aye!, he said that exactly!, he has a lot to learn