[FT] Celtic 0 - 0 Rangers

Proud of the team today for a collective performance I didn't dare hope for. Proud of the Rangers support too for showing the scumbags how to back their team.

Only disappointment was listening to Graeme Murty bigging up the enemy. Why did he feel he had to do that?

I havn't seen the interview but as far as I know he was a Celtic supporter so maybe some old feelings surfacing.

For the rest I agree fully.

11 points to make up in the second half of the season. You think it can be done?

This league was there for the taking if we had only shown some consistency against lesser lights we should have been blowing away.

This league was there for the taking if we had only shown some consistency against lesser lights we should have been blowing away.

The old moot point. If Celtic had won all their games the league would probably be over. If Aberdeen had not dropped points they would be top of the league.

Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen all draw which is good news for us. All in a good weekend and hopefully we can rally after the winter break.

You know what it might be a good thing we didn't win it may have shocked sellick into strengthening more than they might now.

You know what it might be a good thing we didn't win it may have shocked sellick into strengthening more than they might now.

They'll sell Dembele to Brighton it seems so I'd expect them to bring in a few players from that cash.

However, Brenda's record in the market is inconsistent at best.

It’s more than just a little churlish to give Murty pellets for praising. Celtic when he has gone to Parkhead and earned his second creditable draw against them, both draws being more than his more lauded two predecessors could manage against them.

Ignore the plaudits given to them and concentrate on the fine job Murty has done in getting us competitive against them !