[FT] Celtic 0 - 0 Rangers

I don't care what anyone says I enjoyed that performance today. Yip Kranjcar was slow and struggled to meet the pace but every other player fought, harried and looked like they cared and that'll do for me. At this stage I'll accept players showing passion and working hard, if we can get that the rest can be worked on.

Credit to Murty he got his tactics right. We created chances and we matched them all over the pitch and few other Scottish sides have managed that in recent years. Special mention for McCrorie, he's 19 years old and a centre half and was the best midfielder on the park today. Happy New Year everyone, I might have had a glass or two already today.

Agree mostly but we have to get it right in the so-called lesser games. What I mean by that is losing at home recently to Hamilton & St Johnstone.

When teams come to Ibrox to 'park the bus' and hit us on the break we need to be able to cope with this better than we've been doing this season. Get these games sorted & we'll be challenging for the title

Great performance from all and so unlucky that we didn't win.

Winter break now and too many days of thumb twiddling but at least it gives time for major injuries to be worked on and minor/niggling ones to heal.

Wishing all the players a great new year and same to all Gersnetters.:crest:hny::rfc:

I thought it was a great effort, nobody froze and with a bit better finishing we would have won that.

Thats the level we need against the St Johnstones and Hamiltons and we would easily stroll up the league.

Thought Norman Bates was immense when he come on, I hope he is on a long term contract.

Bates isn't the greatest footballer in the world but is a good defender.

An old fashioned type centre half which was a dying breed. I was impressed by him and Beerman last year, I would like to see them get more game time.