What Is Kris Boyd’s Problem?

Sorry, im struggling to copy anything from other sites but many rags posting Boyd’s rantings about Rangers being “the only club causing trouble” and our bid being disgusting etc.. 

Why does he constantly have to run us down and denigrate us? We are the club who made him anything he is today. He would be nothing without us. Plus, he is current player for another team. Is his constant banging on about us not bringing the game into disrepute?

Does he realise that he has a future in he media and knows you have to be a Rangers hater to succeed so is going to go full Sevco? 

Boyd can seriously go and f*ck himself.

I think he's showing Monster Munch withdrawal symptoms.  

Like everyone else in the Scottish media, he's towing the Lawwelline.  Another ex-player who I have little time for - the list is growing.

His rant is a pile of utter shit which I can only guess is designed to set him up as a 'controversial' pundit once he has kicked his last professional ball which isn't in the distant future.

An example of the utter shit.

There’s one club unsettling everybody. If they want players then pay the money and come and take them.

Unsettling everybody?  How else are they supposed to discover exactly what the asking price is?

“There’s no point in dropping phone calls in here saying they want to this or that. If you want something you go and get it.

Again, no point in dropping phone calls?  How exactly are they supposed to discover what the asking price is?  Telepathy? And if you want something you simply go and get it?  Really?

See in my experience in all walks of life most people don't simply want something then automatically go get it.  They ask how much it costs then when a price is quoted they decide if they can afford it and if they want it that much.  If the price is too high they don't get it. If the seller of any commodity then lowers the price they might get it.

What's all the more pathetic about it is that I feel Boyd thinks he's making some profound comment.  Lacks the insight to discern how vacuous and meaningless his babbling is.

Edited by JFK-1