What Is Kris Boyd’s Problem?

7 hours ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

We should be concentrating on getting 11 title winning players first.

How do you know we haven't?, or do you mean only sign players who have won a title?

Edited by ian1964

7 hours ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

Passing on Naismith will bite us on the arse. Unless he's completely finished he's twice as good as anyone we've signed this window. Kyle Lafferty is beyond useless and he's still rattled home 11 for Hearts this season, which shows the level we're playing at. I don't know what contract Naismith's on, but perhaps if he plays well he ends up back where he belongs this summer.

Naismith has scored 5 goals since 2016.

I'm almost certain that those who have entertained the prospect of having him back have not seen him recently.  I always rated him as a player with us, but more so when he was at Everton.  He was a great player at that time.  He has however fallen away dramatically, and I think most people will cool their interest when they see him play for Hearts now.  I think he relied on his acceleration, which seems to have fallen off a cliff now.  I've not seen him for a few months now so perhaps that was him returning from injury, but he didn't appear to be even a shell of the player that performed so well for Everton.

i don't get this "the Scottish League is 18 divisions below the Championship" I think Rangers and Celtic would be up near the top of the Championship if we were in it. i even think we wouldn't be in the relegation zone of the premier league. We beat Watford easily pre-season and yes we were further on than them but you cannot tell me that professional players get so unfit after 3 weeks holiday.

Jack Hendry: Celtic's 'low bid' for Dundee defender rejected

Dundee manager Neil McCann says the club have rejected "a low bid" from Celtic for defender Jack Hendry.

The 22-year-old Scot has made 28 appearances for the Dark Blues since joining them on a two-year contract from Wigan Athletic in August.

He was previously loaned to Shrewsbury Town and MK Dons after joining Wigan from Partick Thistle.

"I would think there would be more interest in the player," said McCann, whose side are 10th in the Premiership.

"But clearly they were told it wasn't enough and that will be the message if it continues in that vein.

"There's been a bid, a low bid, very low, but nothing since."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42835347?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_sportsound&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=scotland

Boyds' fingers will be red raw typing his latest article berating them for this low bid.............................................right?