Rangers 2 (Morelos, Tavernier) v Aberdeen 0

1 minute ago, Dondarrion said:

Besides the 3pts, I'm delighted that we've reclaimed our turf. Ibrox is no longer a walk in the park for teams. 

And how many times do we need to dominate and beat them to put an end to 'second best in Scotland' line.

3 minutes ago, Dondarrion said:

By winning the league I'd imagine. 

They're scarcely third best in Scotland. Their fans are so far out of touch with reality they were declaring they had a better transfer window than us.  And that somehow it's "agent McInnes" fault that we beat them.

The reality is we're simply a far better team and another reality is I will never understand why McInnes decided to stay with them.  They have no respect for him and it's a dead end job for any young manager with real ambition.

I thought we were pretty decent tonight. Our game management was excellent up until we went 2-0 up. At that point Aberdeen just lumped the ball into the box looking for second ball and scraps. Wes made a couple of great saves and Tav and the ginger Maldini cleared a couple off the line. The new boys did pretty well overall Martin was solid at the back won his headers, Murphy linked up with John both in attack and defence and Goss was neat tidy and untroubled in the midfield showing some great passing and delivered a fair few dangerous balls from corners free kicks etc. Aberdeen in my opinion looked pretty ordinary to be honest.

2 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

They're scarcely third best in Scotland. Their fans are so far out of touch with reality they were declaring they had a better transfer window than us.  And that somehow it's "agent McInnes" fault that we beat them.

The reality is we're simply a far better team and another reality is I will never understand why McInnes decided to stay with them.  They have no respect for him and it's a dead end job for any young manager with real ambition.

Its a million quid a year and hes un sackable. Its a dream job. No need to perform but top dollar

6 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

No arguments from me, Although I don't buy into the cult of personality that surrounds his managerial ability. I'm glad he's not with us, as tonight has shown, he has no plan B and every now and then, no plan A. 

1 minute ago, the gunslinger said:

Its a million quid a year and hes un sackable. Its a dream job. No need to perform but top dollar

Well that being the case he has no ambition aside from building a retirement fund. Hubz is actually a better job for someone like him in anyw ays.  They don't have the impossible delusions of grandeur the sheep have had since a brief purple patch under SAF 30 years ago.

Hubz actually have some scope for improvement while having no illusions of being a title contender while they think they're contenders which they will absolutely never be again. 

1 minute ago, Dondarrion said:

No arguments from me, Although I don't buy into the cult of personality that surrounds his managerial ability. I'm glad he's not with us, as tonight has shown, he has no plan B and every now and then, no plan A. 

At the time I wanted him to come but now i'm content with the way it panned out.