No internationals etc at Ibrox

46 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

The stupidity of those running our game knows no bounds.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RadioForthNews/status/958399448916414465/photo/1

I don't get too bothered with anything to do with the national team these days, but to me their option of moving it to Murrayfield seems sensible.  It removes any perceived bias towards Rangers and Celtic, and gives them a huge potential revenue, given the size of that stadium.  It's certainly a better option than Hampden, which is so outdated.  It has the added bonus of making my future trips to cup finals much quicker.

The huge mistake they made was when they decided to spend all of that money on Hampden.  It was a complete waste of resources at a time when they had better options.

It is not just Ibrox;  the piggery, too, and provincial grounds, as I understand it, will not have the pleasure of hosting,  and gaining the  substantial income accruing from,  internationals, etc. 

I can only speculate that there is some physical problem which precludes use of the swinefold. I suspect that, if this is true (and we are told that structural monitoring is current), fhilthfootballclub will 'move' to Hampden, which will be retained as 'The National Stadium'.

Giving money away to another sport seems crazy. We have three 50,000+ seater stadia and two are not being considered?  The SFA are showing no commitment or encouragement to clubs who are trying to improve grounds. 

I presume that cup finals well also be moved? Will they have 60,000 old firm game travelling from Glasgow to Edinburgh? 

The SFA are again showing they are not for for purpose. 

On 30 January 2018 at 19:10, Uilleam said:

It is not just Ibrox;  the piggery, too, and provincial grounds, as I understand it, will not have the pleasure of hosting,  and gaining the  substantial income accruing from,  internationals, etc. 

I can only speculate that there is some physical problem which precludes use of the swinefold. I suspect that, if this is true (and we are told that structural monitoring is current), fhilthfootballclub will 'move' to Hampden, which will be retained as 'The National Stadium'.

Got it in one.