BBC Scotland reporter apologises to Rangers FC

1 hour ago, forlanssister said:

Had the misfortune to be beside Idessane pitchside in Podgorica when we played Zeta, he interviewed Walter Smith and Barry Ferguson. He was wearing and I kid you not an official BBC embroidered polo shirt emblazoned with Celtic UEFA Cup Final in Seville. Walter Smith did register his disgust but the bold Kheredine claimed he'd nothing else to wear and just laughed.

I was in attendance at that game. I entered the ground early and stood with a few mates track side. We watched Kheredine and Chris McLaughlin walk around the track and they stopped several yards away to talk to another BBC Scotland employee(Producer), and all three were replete in said polo shirts. They were asked if their shirts were appropriate to that evening's game? No reply.

15 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

I was in attendance at that game. I entered the ground early and stood with a few mates track side. We watched Kheredine and Chris McLaughlin walk around the track and they stopped several yards away to talk to another BBC Scotland employee(Producer), and all three were replete in said polo shirts. They were asked if their shirts were appropriate to that evening's game? No reply.

You should have offered to swap tops. 

17 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

Speirs is a horrible odious and snide individual. Their bigoted little clique won’t last forever. They will all be unmasked eventually.

You are to nice Coop, Spiers is a lying snivelling toadie, of course he's going to admonish another liar, as he himself is the arch-liar amongst a group of accomplished BBC liars.

Edited by aweebluesoandso

Back in the day of Spiers Sports Diary in Scotland on Sunday, his Sports Editor, Kevin McKenna demanded Graham's worst fantasies appear in print. Who can forget Graham's insistence that the Enclosure was belting out, "Klinsmanns a Klansman"? Then, there was the denial that the Dandy Dons sang, "nice one Simmy", and his demand we see the better nature of a child molester playing right back for Hearts.