Miller returns to Rangers squad Suicide alert for Tannochsidebear

Re Windass if you were at the game on Saturday I hope you noticed a gloved little lost kid running about with no clue.

He was as I said in another post like the kid who provided the ball so got a game.

Sure he scored three goals in the cup game but in the last two league games gave a 180 minutes of nothing.

There is possibly a decent player in there but he has to get a heart first.

5 hours ago, der Berliner said:

BTW, Barjonas and Rossiter won't be there, as they have been in Spain today with the development side, Rossiter captaining the team to a 1-0 win courtesy of Zak Rudden's penalty.

Encouraging that Rossiter played and as yet no reports of any relapse.

12 hours ago, MacK1950 said:

Re Windass if you were at the game on Saturday I hope you noticed a gloved little lost kid running about with no clue.

He was as I said in another post like the kid who provided the ball so got a game.

Sure he scored three goals in the cup game but in the last two league games gave a 180 minutes of nothing.

There is possibly a decent player in there but he has to get a heart first.

I don't know what gloves have to do with it?

I never mentioned the Cup game. In the league he has 6 goals and 7 assists in 23 games. You can take any two games throughout the season where he does nothing, then take another where he scores and assists. 

You're suggesting Miller should be preferred to Windass. Miller has done nothing in his previous 8 games before his injury. 

I don't understand how you can come to that conclusion?

Heart? What is that? 

14 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

In the grand scheme of things, yes.

But for now, we have a choice: Miller or Windass?

Has to be Windass.  He is capable and there is a possible re-sell value in him, whereas Miller is finished and does little of note when he's on the pitch these days.  

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

Has to be Windass.  He is capable and there is a possible re-sell value in him, whereas Miller is finished and does little of note when he's on the pitch these days.  

I agree.

I'm not suggesting Windass is the new Laudrup -- that's even difficult to type... -- but for now, he's better than the majority of our players. Preferring Miller over Windass is just bonkers to me. (Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but everyone also has a right to challenge it.)

I can't even beIieve we are having a debate about this.  I'm not Windass' biggest fan.  He disappears for at least 30 minutes in every game, however the 60 minutes he plays is still more productive than Miller could ever be.

Miller is a hard working player and a I wish Windass had his level of desire and effort, but beyond that, Miller offers nothing - at least nothing I can see.  If Miller comes back into the team, I'll drive TB to see his psychologist and we can attend those sessions together, because I'll have my head in my hands until the end of the season when he is put out to pasture (surely!).