Celtic troll Rangers over Uefa Cup Final loss to Zenit St Petersburg

Every club has idiots.  Having one running the club's official Twitter account is something else though.

Although I don't think this particular tweet is that bad.  Football wouldn't be football without a bit of banter.

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

Every club has idiots.  Having one running the club's official Twitter account is something else though.

Although I don't think this particular tweet is that bad.  Football wouldn't be football without a bit of banter.

But it's constant obsession mate. 

Their Twitter account, their supporters rep who hasn't a clue how his own team is doing because of his concentrating on Rangers and the thousands of online bloggers who make a living by talking constantly about Rangers.

Kiddyfiddler St forum is now onto yet another thread running into thousands of pages of Rangers garbage.

"Banter" is the last thing happening here.

Remember their DJ playing "Tulips From Amsterdam" at half time at one of their Saturday home league games when we'd been eliminated from Europe ?

It's been going on for years and years and should be challenged at every turn.

Those obsessed bastards don't have banter. Everything is serious to them. That's why they spend so much time watching our games - to give them another thing to complain about.

18 hours ago, colinstein said:

it's all pish to sell newspapers and get hits on line. 

I'm sure we have a similar proportion of thickos, lunatics, and decent people as the Tims

We all need to grow up

I think you will find that based on online activity, they have a much, much higher proportion of moonhowlers.