Old Firm Prediction

I think he's Ian Gilmour's son, and if so I thought he was a Motherwell fan.  I suppose it doesn't matter because many sensible fans will want to see us (or anyone else) put Celtic to the sword.

And if money isn't as important as seeing Rangers win, maybe he'd be interested in a move?!?

4 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

Just got my ticket through. I’m in the corner GW1 right next to the soap dodging  Mhanky mob!:facepalm:. A bit close for my liking but a ringside seat for their meltdown if we win:rfcbouncy:

Get your hard hat on for the coins, knotted scarves, lighters and everything else they manage to throw! it is a shit seat if you lose! but great if we win :D

5 hours ago, Gaffer said:

I just checked my Twitter just now and saw a few tweets suggesting that Martin is out for Sunday.  I've no idea if any of the sources are reliable, but I'm not sure it makes much difference because Alves can fit in anyway.  The more worrying ones would have been Murphy and DJ.

1 hour ago, Bill said:

A bit of a digression but who was the player a few years back who was a regular in the first team but was always posted missing against Celtic?

Depending on what era you're talking about, we've had a few that fit that description.  Any other clues?