Old Firm Prediction

10 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

How funny would that be if it turned out that we did get a penalty?!?!  But it's little posts like this (which they're brilliant at) that put pressure on refs to positively discriminate in their favour.

1 hour ago, Bill said:

A bit of a digression but who was the player a few years back who was a regular in the first team but was always posted missing against Celtic?

Not sure how far you're going but the only one from the last 10 years that I could think of is Whittaker.

1 hour ago, Gaffer said:

Depending on what era you're talking about, we've had a few that fit that description.  Any other clues?

Came to me - it was Kevin Muscat I was thinking of. Never played in an OF game. 

We're due to give this mob a right hiding. I do think we'll beat them but I don't think the hiding they are due will be today folks. I feel fairly confident that we'll win this by just the one goal regardless if they score or not.

Edited by Big Jaws