2 hours ago, BEARGER said:

What another group of Nats, Republicans and Green Brigade members, who spout pish about bigotry, racism and Independence, who are themselves the main perpetrators to the very ethos they claim to oppose. That's how they work, the very same c@nts who wanted oh so desperately the OBAF  laws, then ran screaming to their fellow travelling dangleberries in the SNP to have the law repealed, when they were quite rightly charged under that law.

Edited by aweebluesoandso

4 hours ago, aweebluesoandso said:

What another group of Nats, Republicans and Green Brigade members, who spout pish about bigotry, racism and Independence, who are themselves the main perpetrators to the very ethos they claim to oppose. That's how they work, the very same c@nts who wanted oh so desperately the OBAF  laws, then ran screaming to their fellow travelling dangleberries in the SNP to have the law repealed, when they were quite rightly charged under that law.

Think you’re a bit mixed up and giving to much credence to a group who can muster no more than 20 young guys at most. They did not run screaming to the SNP to have the OBAF repealed, rightly or wrongly the SNP fought to retain the law. It was the Labour Party who were the main force of getting the law repealed, namely “I will not sit down” James Kelly MSP.

https://stv.tv/news/politics/1410611-scottish-labour-call-for-1m-to-tackle-sectarianism/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Scottish Labour call for £1m to tackle sectarianism 

STV17 hours ago

A controversial law aimed at tackling sectarianism in football was scrapped last week.

James Kelly: called on the Scottish Government to announce the new funding of at least £1m.
James Kelly: called on the Scottish Government to announce the new funding of at least £1m. PA

Labour has launched a campaign calling for increased funding for projects to tackle sectarianism across Scotland. 

Edited by BEARGER

4 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

The lads in the photos aren't wearing niqabs, Bearger.

I know, just my sense of humour. Think it’s weird taking photos, publicising them online but blurring out faces. Why put them on the Internet? Seems that all these groups UB, GB, ICF & RFR have something in common. They all think their important.

42 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

Think you’re a bit mixed up and giving to much credence to a group who can muster no more than 20 young guys at most. They did not run screaming to the SNP to have the OBAF repealed, rightly or wrongly the SNP fought to retain the law. It was the Labour Party who were the main force of getting the law repealed, namely “I will not sit down” James Kelly MSP.

https://stv.tv/news/politics/1410611-scottish-labour-call-for-1m-to-tackle-sectarianism/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Scottish Labour call for £1m to tackle sectarianism 

STV17 hours ago

A controversial law aimed at tackling sectarianism in football was scrapped last week.

James Kelly: called on the Scottish Government to announce the new funding of at least £1m.
James Kelly: called on the Scottish Government to announce the new funding of at least £1m. PA

Labour has launched a campaign calling for increased funding for projects to tackle sectarianism across Scotland. 

How did it get reapled then if no SNP MSP's voted for its repeal, what was the vote, 62 to 60 to ?  I think you're being economical with the truth, a good number of SNP MSP's were in favour of it's repeal, yes a Labour MSP did champion it but the SNP ones with a love for anything celtic, Republican were working in the background for it's destruction. You know it and everyone else knows it.

1 minute ago, aweebluesoandso said:

How did it get reapled then if no SNP MSP's voted for its repeal, what was the vote, 62 to 60 to ?  I think you're being economical with the truth, a good number of SNP MSP's were in favour of it's repeal, yes a Labour MSP did champion it but the SNP ones with a love for anything celtic, Republican were working in the background for it's destruction. You know it and everyone else knows it.

Oh come on now surely you're aware SNP MP's and MSP's aren't allowed a free vote on any subject whatsoever and must obey Nippy at all times.

In any case they're a minority government  and need the votes of the Greens which they didn't get.

6 minutes ago, aweebluesoandso said:

Have you been on the moon for the last few months or are just at it? The vote was 64 - 63 all SNP MSP’s voted against repeal. Not saying I agree or otherwise, just pointing out the facts. You should not let your hatred of people blind you to the facts, wishing something to be true does not make it true.

4 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

Have you been on the moon for the last few months or are just at it? The vote was 64 - 63 all SNP MSP’s voted against repeal. Not saying I agree or otherwise, just pointing out the facts. You should not let your hatred of people blind you to the facts, wishing something to be true does not make it true.

So the so called independent Green Party who align themselves to the SNP in most things including independence, were allowed to vote for a repeal, convenient that. The SNP didn't want to lose face so the Greens did the dirty work for them as per.