Smoke Bombs thrown onto fans

If anyone seen the smoke bomb going off in the corner after mhank second goal it was thrown from lowlife above. Literally like a bomb going off around kids and adults. Remember it’s all folk moved into that area.

Scot squad all over Rangers fans as we complained. Nobody bothered their arse with the Criminality from above. I witness a couple of kids in tears and nothing done.

Police Scotland are a disgrace. The stewards are a disgrace as they grappled with our fans who had just had an explosive device go off beside them.

Edited by cooponthewing

1 hour ago, cooponthewing said:

If anyone seen the smoke bomb going off in the corner after mhank second goal it was thrown from lowlife above. Literally like a bomb going off around kids and adults. Remember it’s all folk moved into that area.

Scot squad all over Rangers fans as we complained. Nobody bothered their arse with the Criminality from above. I witness a couple of kids in tears and nothing done.

Police Scotland are a disgrace. The stewards are a disgrace as they grappled with our fans who had just had an explosive device go off beside them.

We were in the corner as well mate, but it looked to me like plod were in asking questions about it? not so much as blaming Rangers fans??, I could be wrong? but the club really need to start listening to Rangers fans about these incidents and the safety of our fans in our own stadium!

17 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

We were in the corner as well mate, but it looked to me like plod were in asking questions about it? not so much as blaming Rangers fans??, I could be wrong? but the club really need to start listening to Rangers fans about these incidents and the safety of our fans in our own stadium!

It was five seats to my left mate. One of the guys in front of me had a steward tell him he was a “dick” for cracking up. There was 4/5 guys screaming at the police who just fobbed them off. Scot squad done nothing. Smoke bomb was thrown from above and went off in the middle right hand side of section.

One of (and there were many) of the excuses was that they can’t search everyone coming in. Funny that, because as I was coming in we were all searched. Incidentally how many bombs were there in total today? 6/7??? I stopped counting. If the club don’t ban them on the grounds of throwing explosives into opposing fans they are putting fans safety in jeopardy.

24 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

They weren’t blaming the fans mate they were busy watching what we were doing as we went mental. We had just been attacked with an explosive device and they were busy “containing” us. I will say it again Police Scotland are a disgrace as are the stewards. I have sent the SLO an email over this??

24 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

We allow them the whole of the Broomie, they do what they like. Our club is to blame.

How someone wasn’t seriously injured today (I’m presuming they weren’t?) I don’t know. I saw kids being taken out the ground and it is probable they will have some residual psychological scarring. Most of us next to it were pretty shaken up. You can’t have that and the excuses from plod over being unable to search everyone took the biscuit.

Seriously, after this the club will be liable for a lot of money if someone is injured or worse the next time. I won’t sit there again thats a certainty. The club and police can’t say they were not aware as it will have to be in a report. They have to ban them and questions asked over the the police and stewards.

Edited by cooponthewing

10 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

Been hit at pittodrie. Lets be hones plod did nothing about hibs fans rioting. Tgey wont be tracking down a coin thrower.

If someone is injured now by some kind of bomb being thrown the club are in deep thick stuff. Throwing bombs down onto spectators below is a whole new level. They could quite easily seriously injure or kill someone.

Edited by cooponthewing