Smoke Bombs thrown onto fans

Our board won't act on this thuggery till some Bear is seriously hurt, then they might act on them getting the full Broomloan and treating our stadium as a  their personal shooting gallery and us as their targets. Remember our support got chastised and fined for throwing paper airplanes.

9 minutes ago, aweebluesoandso said:

Our board won't act on this thuggery till some Bear is seriously hurt, then they might act on them getting the full Broomloan and treating our stadium as a  their personal shooting gallery and us as their targets. Remember our support got chastised and fined for throwing paper airplanes.

I was all for them having that stand, but that was dangerous today and I'd expect the club will take action to mitigate this threat in future.  If that means banning them altogether, it might be necessary.  I couldn't believe that today.  There are some dangerous morons about and we were really lucky no one was injured.

As for our fine, it was for interrupting/delaying the game, not because our fans threw paper.

4 hours ago, BEARGER said:

We allow them the whole of the Broomie, they do what they like. Our club is to blame.

I've heard it from a pretty high up source that there is no way the police will let us lessen the allocation.  

I'd stick them in the corner but from what I've heard, it can't happen.

4 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I've heard it from a pretty high up source that there is no way the police will let us lessen the allocation.  

I'd stick them in the corner but from what I've heard, it can't happen.

Gonzo i don't doubt your source but the police telling our club the Tims must have 7500 tickets as opposed to 900 in the corner?  Also our safety certificate is given only as a prerequisite that they get the 7500 tickets, when 900 tickets will lessen the threat and thuggery from them sounds like police are being economical with the truth imo   

Just now, aweebluesoandso said:

Gonzo i don't doubt your source but the police telling our club the Tims must have 7500 tickets as opposed to 900 in the corner?  Also our safety certificate is given only as a prerequisite that they get the 7500 tickets, when 900 tickets will lessen the threat and thuggery from them sounds like police are being economical with the truth imo   

Aye but it has a lot to do with what we get at the Piggery.  We could lessen it but we'd get far less there (not that that would bother me).  

The club won't do it.  

I hate them getting the whole stand but I realised today that moaning about it is pointless (sadly).  

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

Aye but it has a lot to do with what we get at the Piggery.  We could lessen it but we'd get far less there (not that that would bother me).  

The club won't do it.  

I hate them getting the whole stand but I realised today that moaning about it is pointless (sadly).  

I won't ever be going back to the Piggery, i realise lots of Bears will. However the time is coming when tough decisions will have to be made about the reciprocal ticket allocation,  the only way to reduce the adverse footprint of these games is by vastly reducing or even stopping the ticket allocation altogether for visiting fans for these games. It will come i believe but hopefully before a major incident happens.

As suggested previously if someone is seriously injured or worse by being hit by a bomb etc, the club know they are putting finance before safety. They would be open to all sorts of litigation. I won’t be anywhere near the corner again. That being thrown and going off right next to me scared the crap out me.

48 minutes ago, aweebluesoandso said:

I won't ever be going back to the Piggery

Neither will I.  Giving £50 to a paedo ring would repulse me beyond belief.  

Haven't been for 15 years.