Smoke Bombs thrown onto fans

On 18/03/2018 at 13:08, compo said:

An electric fence 240 volts and give them a wee jolt when they get uppity .

Something the owner of Chelsea proposed  in the 70's after their fans had rioted just once too often during another match.

Sorry Gonzo late reply to your post I wasn't meaning just yahoos but any a******e fan carrying these stupid devices even if were one of our own.

During the "journey" I had a ticket for away game at Airdrie which was unfortunately among the a******E youngsters who were letting off smoke bombs and inviting police/security to fights.I could not find a seat away from them so left after fifteen minutes,the only time I have ever left a game early,and missed six goals.

Therefore if you wonder why I criticised the march v the mhanks now you know one of my many reasons.

I love the smell of smoke bombs.  I have heard they can cause problems for people with breathing difficulties though but they disappear in a minute or two.

Edited by Gonzo79

You don't give a toss about peoples health then?can't believe your attitude to fellow fans,still maybe one of the UB's will stand over his device when lit and inhale the poisons released and let us read about his choking,but even still put it on one of these facebook/twitter things.We can all have a laugh then.

24 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Sorry Gonzo late reply to your post I wasn't meaning just yahoos but any a******e fan carrying these stupid devices even if were one of our own.

During the "journey" I had a ticket for away game at Airdrie which was unfortunately among the a******E youngsters who were letting off smoke bombs and inviting police/security to fights.I could not find a seat away from them so left after fifteen minutes,the only time I have ever left a game early,and missed six goals.

Therefore if you wonder why I criticised the march v the mhanks now you know one of my many reasons.

Was 5 nil to us, I remember because I had us at 6 nil with Clarke first scorer and was getting excited after Clarke scored, had a tenner on it at 600/1 :(

That was the night the UB's let off the smoke bombs in the disabled section and 3 or 4 or them had to like yourself leave.

A smoke bomb doesn't emit poison.  I had no idea these things were viewed as so dangerous.  In stadiums in Eastern Europe, there are often hundreds of flares on display and I've never once heard about people being hospitalised or killed.

Apologies if I've upset you, Mack.

4 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

A smoke bomb doesn't emit poison.  I had no idea these things were viewed as so dangerous.  In stadiums in Eastern Europe, there are often hundreds of flares on display and I've never once heard about people being hospitalised or killed.

Apologies if I've upset you, Mack.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/psv-eindhoven-vs-ajax-suspended-10285236

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/502423/disabled-motherwell-fan-hits-out-after-claiming-she-couldnt-breathe-when-a-smoke-bomb-landed-next-to-her-seat/

One went off right next to me up at Montrose and I quite enjoyed it.  

Could the Motherwell fan not kick it away or ask someone else to?  No doubt she put a claim in for compensation.