For whom the bell tolls

no it's the usual attack on the board from the OP

what I don't get is that before Green/Ashley were the saviours and this pish was being spouted by McMurdo et al on another website....now there doesn't seem to be anyone in the wings but this negative campaign just goes on and on

as per usual our support will allow anyone to take the reigns at our club and give them blind obedience , its almost as if questioning a serial liar like King is illegal , for what its worth the sooner he is away from our great club the better .

14 minutes ago, rbr said:

as per usual our support will allow anyone to take the reigns at our club and give them blind obedience , its almost as if questioning a serial liar like King is illegal , for what its worth the sooner he is away from our great club the better .

It isn't blind obedience at all.  All I'm suggesting is that this hysteria has occurred because the team failed to perform as well as they should have and as a result we lost these two games.  So, because the team didn't perform, suddenly it's the fault of the board.  As far as I can see, the board went after their preferred choice of manager.  All seemingly went well until the final stages and he said no (thankfully).  They then put trust in Murty and backed him in the January window.  We were all (largely) very happy with the transfer business, and then subsequently delighted with the performance of the team.  We had the league champions on the ropes and should have finished them off.

When the team is performing well and all is good at the club, certain people crawl into the woodwork and await the opportunity to spout the negativity in King's direction.  I don't know the man, but I see someone who was willing and able to spend time, money and resources in saving the club.  It wasn't that long ago.  But now hysteria sets in and some people are wishing he left?!?!  Utter hysteria and madness in my opinion.  Who pray tell will replace him?

29 minutes ago, colinstein said:

no it's the usual attack on the board from the OP

what I don't get is that before Green/Ashley were the saviours and this pish was being spouted by McMurdo et al on another website....now there doesn't seem to be anyone in the wings but this negative campaign just goes on and on

Perhaps you could direct us all to these "usual attacks" on the board which you alledge.

4 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

It isn't blind obedience at all.  All I'm suggesting is that this hysteria has occurred because the team failed to perform as well as they should have and as a result we lost these two games.  So, because the team didn't perform, suddenly it's the fault of the board.  As far as I can see, the board went after their preferred choice of manager.  All seemingly went well until the final stages and he said no (thankfully).  They then put trust in Murty and backed him in the January window.  We were all (largely) very happy with the transfer business, and then subsequently delighted with the performance of the team.  We had the league champions on the ropes and should have finished them off.

When the team is performing well and all is good at the club, certain people crawl into the woodwork and await the opportunity to spout the negativity in King's direction.  I don't know the man, but I see someone who was willing and able to spend time, money and resources in saving the club.  It wasn't that long ago.  But now hysteria sets in and some people are wishing he left?!?!  Utter hysteria and madness in my opinion.  Who pray tell will replace him?

its nothing to do with hysteria ,the man did not save Rangers , he did through his own arrogance get himself into the mess that he now finds , where he has lied about his wealth and his trusts , a man who continues to use James Blair as our company Secretary, and if you want to take the time to read the TOP findings , he is absolutely slaughtered , another who should be no where near our club, and thats before we look at his role in club1872 .

6 hours ago, D'Artagnan said:

The Advocate for the takeover Panel highlighted during the hearing an e-mail from George Letham to Dave King which cautioned King about the consequences of exceeding the 30% benchmark.

You wonder how the advocate got his hands onto an e-mail between King and Letham ...

4 minutes ago, rbr said:

its nothing to do with hysteria ,the man did not save Rangers , he did through his own arrogance get himself into the mess that he now finds , where he has lied about his wealth and his trusts , a man who continues to use James Blair as our company Secretary, and if you want to take the time to read the TOP findings , he is absolutely slaughtered , another who should be no where near our club, and thats before we look at his role in club1872 .

He didn't save Rangers?!?  I am clearly confused and I really am serious when I'm asking you now to explain who did?  I realise my thanks may have been directed to the wrong people so I'll look forward to being corrected on this point.

2 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

You wonder how the advocate got his hands onto an e-mail between King and Letham ...

They didnt need the email , King admitted through the press that they worked in concert , this was also included in evidence in the TOP hearing , plus interviews he had done with Jim White and Sky tv .