For whom the bell tolls

Having met someone fairly high up at the club, my view is we have people who have the right intentions.  Whether these are carried through or not remains to be seen.  

I understand the criticism but let's keep it civil and constructive.

Just now, Gaffer said:

He didn't save Rangers?!?  I am clearly confused and I really am serious when I'm asking you now to explain who did?  I realise my thanks may have been directed to the wrong people so I'll look forward to being corrected on this point.

He was one of a number of people involved , but he did not do it himself , which is why hes in the shite just now , but you keep accepting these guts as our custodians , its no wonder we lurch from one disaster

to another .

13 minutes ago, rbr said:

They didnt need the email , King admitted through the press that they worked in concert , this was also included in evidence in the TOP hearing , plus interviews he had done with Jim White and Sky tv .

Be that as it may, how did the advocate get into possession of a private e-mail and used it as evidence?

Generally, somehow it seems that people still equate King with the owner of the company, yet he "only" holds 15odd %? He said something about investment and then that he's not able to offer those 11m ... well, who knows whether he only has 8m handy? The main problem is that we don't really know unless something actually happens. Perhaps a little early to erect towers and start casting bells.

Likewise, the recent AGM will enable the club to have a share issue and thus generate money, both for the loans to be turned into shares and money to invest in the squad.

Edited by der Berliner

4 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Be that as it may, how did the advocate get into possession of a private e-mail and used it as evidence?

Generally, somehow it seems that people still equate King with the owner of the company, yet he "only" holds 15odd %? He said something about investment and then that he's not able to offer those 11m ... well, who knows whether he only has 8m handy? The main problem is that we don't really know unless something actually happens. Perhaps a little early to erect towers and start casting bells.

Likewise, the recent AGM will enable the club to have a share offer and thus generate money, both for the loans to be turned into shares and money to invest in the squad.

It came via the financial ombudsman .

"Mr McNeill said King and the Three Bears acted “in concert” with each other. He said that evidence of this came from an email that had been sent from Mr Letham to Mr King which had been obtained by financial watchdogs."

28 minutes ago, rbr said:

It came via the financial ombudsman .

"Mr McNeill said King and the Three Bears acted “in concert” with each other. He said that evidence of this came from an email that had been sent from Mr Letham to Mr King which had been obtained by financial watchdogs."

Yeah, it was hardly the biggest secret in the world. Every man and his dog knew they were acting together. 

King was just insulting everyone's intelligence when he claimed they weren't. 

6 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

Yeah, it was hardly the biggest secret in the world. Every man and his dog knew they were acting together. 

King was just insulting everyone's intelligence when he claimed they weren't. 

But the problem lies in that some amongst our support dont think he did anything wrong , worse still IMHO was that he was getting legal advice from James Blair at the very same time , and anyo e who read the TOP will know the absolute ravaging he was given the the TOP panel .

8 hours ago, rbr said:

He was one of a number of people involved , but he did not do it himself , which is why hes in the shite just now , but you keep accepting these guts as our custodians , its no wonder we lurch from one disaster

to another .

I'll go back to a previously asked question then.  Who would you have replace King and the others then?  I don't remember a queue of likely suitors when we were in trouble.

As for your point about "it's no wonder we lurch from one disaster to another" ..... your hysteria has reached new heights.  We've gone from a defeat by Celtic (which was the players' fault), to it being the board's fault, and now apparently it's my fault.  xDxDxD