Exclusive: The NEW Gersnet Podcast now launched

That was a very decent podcast considering it was the first.

Thought Frankie had a voice for doing 'Late Call' aka Rikki Fulton, but brought a lot of plain common sense points (just as he posts IMO) :D

Colin was an excellent 'anchor' and Ross was a fairly high pitched source of intelligent comment :D

25 minutes ago, buster. said:

Thought Frankie had a voice for doing 'Late Call' aka Rikki Fulton, but brought a lot of plain common sense points (just as he posts IMO) :D

Colin was an excellent 'anchor' and Ross was a fairly high pitched source of intelligent comment :D

Ha Ha The Reverent Jolly:roflmao:

I shouldn't be commenting on this.:ph34r:

1 hour ago, Frankie said:

Yeah, sounds like an issue with your network or device settings mate.

Check this link out:

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/174084?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

YouTube worked fine for me, which was a pleasant surprise.

I think Mr Soulsonic just wants you to send a man round. 

I'd already checked the restricted settings Frankie, cheers. Seems Google/You Tube have decided overnight that they don't like the browser on one of my devices. One by one the channels that I use have become scrambled to such an extent that they look unrecognisable - very frustrating. However, the dedicated app doesn't display any issues...yet.

Bassas. Yet another example of why I chucked in a career in IT.

49 minutes ago, buster. said:

Haha! I'm just annoyed that in all our efforts so far (with the tests and real thing) we've not had a win to discuss yet so until then I'm saying 'jolly'... ;)

The good news I'm busy for the next couple of weeks so I'll not be on so hopefully the mood is a bit more upbeat.

6 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Haha! I'm just annoyed that in all our efforts so far (with the tests and real thing) we've not had a win to discuss yet so until then I'm saying 'jolly'... ;)

The good news I'm busy for the next couple of weeks so I'll not be on so hopefully the mood is a bit more upbeat.

Particular voices, tones or accents are something you get used to. They soon tend to fade into the background as the 'judgement' centres more on what is actually said.

Personally, I think your input will become a sensible base for other podcasters to bounce off.

Edited by buster.

The pod has now also been approved by Google Play Music so should also be available in their app (and online) over the next 24 hours.  :thup:

This will also enable you to listen to the pod through your Google Home devices - see the link for instructions:

https://support.google.com/googlehome/answer/7030379?hl=en-GB

I haven't listened to it all yet but great effort, guys.

The only constructive comment I'd make was that Frankie's voice sounded less clear/quieter than the other two, perhaps due to quality of line/signal or being further away from the mic?

Well done to everyone involved for getting this off the ground, especially Pete, whose idea this was.

32 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

I haven't listened to it all yet but great effort, guys.

The only constructive comment I'd make was that Frankie's voice sounded less clear/quieter than the other two, perhaps due to quality of line/signal or being further away from the mic?

Well done to everyone involved for getting this off the ground, especially Pete, whose idea this was.

I have the same mic as Frankie and indeed sat about a yard away from the mic but I read yesterday the distance should be 6-24 inches.

My brother-in-laws would say to me: Read the f**king manual.:D