Celtic’s “Humility”.

Only last week we had Rodgers spinning his usual yarns and saying that Celtic always treat their opponents with “respect and humility”.

Well today, whilst Miller is under suspension, their official Twitter profile posted a picture of Miller celebrating scoring against us.

This is in the same week that they’ve had players remark on our team after the match, Griffiths (the Eternal Scumbag) making fun of a fellow professional on the pitch, and their ex-players constantly commenting on our club.

If you were to look back beyond this week then the stories would be countless.

To sum it up, they are the least humble club in the world, powered by their bizarre belief in their own self-worth, who cannot see that they actually behave in the exact opposite way they claim.

They shall always be scumbags - it is in their DNA.

2 minutes ago, StuGers said:

Only last week we had Rodgers spinning his usual yarns and saying that Celtic always treat their opponents with “respect and humility”.

Well today, whilst Miller is under suspension, their official Twitter profile posted a picture of Miller celebrating scoring against us.

This is in the same week that they’ve had players remark on our team after the match, Griffiths (the Eternal Scumbag) making fun of a fellow professional on the pitch, and their ex-players constantly commenting on our club.

If you were to look back beyond this week then the stories would be countless.

To sum it up, they are the least humble club in the world, powered by their bizarre belief in their own self-worth, who cannot see that they actually behave in the exact opposite way they claim.

They shall always be scumbags - it is in their DNA.

I shit you not there is an advert on Clyde at the moment which says "C****c "one club" since whatever year they were formed? I mean, seriously, grow the f@*k up! They are beneath the belly of a snake.

9 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

I shit you not there is an advert on Clyde at the moment which says "C****c "one club" since whatever year they were formed? I mean, seriously, grow the f@*k up! They are beneath the belly of a snake.

Have they agreed on a date yet?

is it 1887 or 1888? not sure they know themselves.

12 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

They are completely unselfawaredly pathetic.

They really do pander to their puddle-drinking fans.

Not all of them are like that, I’ve got some Celtic supporting mates, but a large proportion are. Interestingly, the ones who are usually quite balanced seem to be slipping - whether it is them taking the lead of the club or the other puddle-drinkers, or they are influenced by all the fake news, I don’t know, but the hatred is certainly ramping up.

Cover up of child abuse(paedo ring) for decades, and now deny it was anything to do with them, Griffiths a convicted racist, a convicted flasher, they endorse pro IRA support...................................one club alright, criminal.