[FT] Rangers 2 - 1 Hearts (Cummings, Candeias)

5 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

giphy.gif

We've passed up a few good chances here... could it be I'll get my first Correct Score in the GPL?!?!

So up until today you were the Brechin City of the GPL ?

Edited by buster.

3 minutes ago, rbr said:

Far better 2 nd half , in no doubt we need to play at that tempo every week , and who was that strange player getting on at the end , the lesser spotted O'Halloran no less .

That'll be our easiest game of the post-split.

We'll need to improve a lot on today but at least it's something to build on for the last 4 games.

3 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

We are a far better side when we press the opposition, which makes last week even more awful.  

Yeah it’s really weird right ?  Every one of us can tell when we high press at high tempo we look good.

But we never know what we will get each week.

Hearts are only in the top 6 to make up he numbers. They have just 4 away wins all season and of their remaining home games one is to the yahoos the other hubz.  I think they might squeeze out a win against hubz in a derby atmosphere but see them winning nothing else.

Just now, ian1964 said:

Naishame was offside for their goal

I'd say 3 of them were, but only saw one replay.

Thompson his poor self today again. Candeias chopped down for a clear yellow, then O'Halloran ... he gave nothing.

Going by today's performance, Holt and Dorrans should start, Cummings instead of Windass and Morelos up top. I actually wouldn't mind seeing O'Halloran later on in the came trying to hit the Scum on the break. That, and him being actually a far more physical player than Candeias and Windass.

And people may rave about Morelos' goals et al, but for Declan John is one of the finds of the season. Perhpas not superb at defending, but the way he gets forward when required and dances past people is exactly what we need right now.