[FT] Rangers 2 - 1 Hearts (Cummings, Candeias)

5 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Beat the scum next week and it's game on again!..:D

I'm living in hope that we're due a result against them. All the pressure will be on them. Scared to fuck it up on what's intended to be their party day. That hubz result was as predictable as night following day. We all knew that was coming.

3 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I'm living in hope that we're due a result against them. All the pressure will be on them. Scared to fuck it up on what's intended to be their party day. That hubz result was as predictable as night following day. We all knew that was coming.

Wouldn't it be nice to spoil their party!

1 minute ago, ian1964 said:

Wouldn't it be nice to spoil their party!

We have to treat it as an opportunity.

By my calculations, if the sheep beat Hearts on the Friday, we'd need a draw to 'spoil the party'.

He looked a yard offside and was interfering with play.  I preferred offside the way it was - if a defender is distracted by you and you're offside then the offside decision should be given.  

Edited by Gonzo79

6 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

He looked a yard offside and was interfering with play.  I preferred offside the way it was - if a defender is distracted by you and you're offside then the offside decision should be given.  

And yet on the highlights I posted Walker says '' you can see Naismith was clearly onside'', I'm glad I watch the games on Rangers TV