[FT] Rangers 2 - 1 Hearts (Cummings, Candeias)

1 hour ago, BEARGER said:

Results doing us no favours today, not really surprised with their result Hibs would do everything we failed to do last week . Bit surprised that Killie are getting beat at home against Aberdeen. Tomorrow is a must win imo.

I think Killie had significant injuries

38 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I was in Leith today and came up into town after 4pm and saw Yahoos and Leith tramps together in pubs.  It was a putrid sight and sums up what we're up against.

If I had to gamble, I'd say we'll finish fourth.

If we finish fourth we’ll be relying on the yahoos winning the SC for us to get into the ELQ’s

Just now, RANGERRAB said:

I really don’t know why we took him on loan as he’s started so few games.

I’d like to see him & Morrlos up front. I don’t think we’re good enough to play just one striker.

I don't think we're good enough to play with two...!

6 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

If we finish fourth we’ll be relying on the yahoos winning the SC for us to get into the ELQ’s

I couldn't care less about Europe.  If we qualify, we'll be out before the league starts anyway.  We need to get back to basics.

1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

I don't think we're good enough to play with two...!

That's a bit bizarre. We've played with one and essentially relied on Morelos to do all the damage, with Murphy and Candeias providing the assists. Windass, despite his goal-spree a few weeks back, has hardly played a decent 10 or shadow striker. That is were Cummings made his mark at Hibs, but perhaps were not that focussed on "tactical positions" and double-6s, DMS, shadow strikers and whatnot, but said 4-4-2 nonetheless.

2 hours ago, BEARGER said:

Results doing us no favours today, not really surprised with their result Hibs would do everything we failed to do last week . Bit surprised that Killie are getting beat at home against Aberdeen. Tomorrow is a must win imo.

Hibs strengthen their position and have the psychological boost of beating the league leaders. The green and grey rabble get their chance to rub our noses in it next week. Sheep win too. Pretty crap day all round!

No team in Scotland fears us at all and we just do not have what it takes mentally or physically at the moment to boss a game. We will struggle to get points in all our remaining fixtures.

I just want it over now so we can try to rebuild again.................

I agree with Gonzo - I think we are looking at fourth. I would also be happy to sacrifice Europe for a better team, manager and some domestic success.

21 minutes ago, DevilBlue WeeThe said:

I think we are looking at fourth. I would also be happy to sacrifice Europe for a better team, manager and some domestic success.

Every time it seems like we've turned a corner things go tits up.  It's becoming very tiresome.  

I think sacrificing a couple of EL qualifiers for longer term gain is very sensible.

3 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Every time it seems like we've turned a corner things go tits up.  It's becoming very tiresome.  

I think sacrificing a couple of EL qualifiers for longer term gain is very sensible.

I don’t. We need European games.I don’t want us playing those awful LC fixtures at the start of the season again

Edited by RANGERRAB