6 minutes ago, Bill said:

What do you mean "maybe"? Unless things have changed dramatically over the years since I last visited that slophouse, it has always been a much-loved watering hole for the dark side.

I think Gersnet has a policy that we do not write such stuff about other Rangers fan boards.

9 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

I think Gersnet has a policy that we do not write such stuff about other Rangers fan boards.

Are you disputing the accuracy of my point? Or just being Mr Pious for the day? xD

2 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

We desperately need points today or we are staring at 5th.

Take nothing today and we must win the last 3.

Btw steve clark not so hot when the crunch bites it seem.

Good luck lads and go fight for this.

Don't care if we are camped in our own half for ninety minutes and then fluke a winner 10 mins. from time. Wish we still had Walter with one of his backs-to-the-wall Eufa specials.

1 hour ago, Gaffer said:

The leaks from FF worry me.  They got the last few team sheets spot on, despite some surprises in there.  In other words, they couldn't really have guessed and I believe they have a very reliable source.  So this begs the question .... why on earth would someone within Rangers leak the team, and then why would FF post it?  Doesn't that just give our opponents an advantage?  Am I missing something here, or does something really stink?

We need to find out the leak and sort this out now.  Whoever is leaking this info needs to be hung, drawn, and quartered, and then thrown as far from Ibrox as possible.  If anyone from the club needs help to find the culprit, I'm offering my services.  This has to stop!!!

Spot on Gaffer, its disgusting and self-defeating. 

25 minutes ago, Bill said:

Are you disputing the accuracy of my point? Or just being Mr Pious for the day? xD

FF has probably 5 times more members than Gersnet and consequently 5 times more "problematic posters" than we have. Likewise, it is arguable more known that Gersnet and a better hunting ground for lurking Hooped Horrors. That said, Gersnet's policy still is not to throw dirt at other fan boards, as the admins will sure tell you (and it is written in the forum rules too, methinks). At the end of the day, hundreds of good Bears visit it and post daily.

2 hours ago, compo said:

Maybe there are some on other forums who are not Rangers men , hopped infiltrators. 

I seem to recall one called something like "Kaiserbear" who posted many hundreds of times before slipping up by ending one with: "right I'm off to Parkhead to get my season ticket..."

What a way to spend your 'life'!

2 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Official line-up;

Alnwick

Tav McCrorie Martin Halliday

Holt Dorrans

Candieas Windass Murphy

Cummings

Subs: Kelly, Hodson, Rossiter, Docherty, Goss, MOH, Morelos

Ta. And so it was leaked once again. Disgraceful.

Also that defence is so weak that we surely have to attack for as  much of the game as possible.

1 hour ago, alexscottislegend said:

Don't care if we are camped in our own half for ninety minutes and then fluke a winner 10 mins. from time. Wish we still had Walter with one of his backs-to-the-wall Eufa specials.

We don't have the players for that.